Need you folks' pro-fessional type advice for an amateur on buying my first on camera flash unit. Here are my caveats:
1) Must be compatible with Olympus E-10
2) Preferably compatible with as many other cameras as well as I'm hoping to upgrade in the near future
3) Overnight delivery once purchased
4) Price range = around $200 or below
5) Moveable head so I can angle the flash at the ceiling
I've got this Nikon unit scoped out at B&H and was wondering if anyone thought well or poorly of it or if you had any other suggestions.
Nikon SB-50 DX flash
Thanks for your help!