Okay, here go's
I will try to walk you thru this step by step
1. Open an image
2. Click on to the action pallet
3. Click on the little icon on the bottom that when you mouse over says new
4. Go thru the procedure that you would normally go thru.
5. Make sure you go thru a save for web or save action
6. And then make sure you go thru a close window action
7. When it asks if you want to save it on your close commend say NO
8. Once you have your image branded, hit the stop button
9. That action is now saved.
Here is good point, now quick Photoshop and restart it, you do this as it writes away the action to memory, if your puter crashes, you loose the action, but once its saved your safe.
Now you can do this two ways,
One is to create droplets, but lets not worry about that right now
The other is this
Get all your images, (they have to be the same size as the one you branded or the position will be out of place) into one directory
When you saved for web or saved in your action, you should have before you did that create a working directory, by working, I have all my actions go into my WIP (work in progress) directory.
Now go to Photoshop and go
Select the back you just created (it should be already selected)
Then select your source folder
And then just hit OK
That should do it I think…