"My new question is what do I have to do t get it to show up on search engines. If I search for my site my MM site show up but this site dosen't."
Google has you listed. I didn't check the other SE's.
To improve your rankings:
- Use MetaTags in your code for description and keywords.
- Use good text on your pages (looks like you did)
- Add in Google Sitemap
and regular Sitemap
- Goto AOL, MSN, Yahoo and manually submit your site to them.
- Exchange links with other's in your industry.
- Put your website on -everything- you hand out. Cards, fliers, receipts, invoices, etc.
- On forums that will allow it, put a link in your signature and be an active member there.
- If you maintain a walk-in location, be certain the address is in your front window.
- use words the same color as the background
- repeat words over and over again in the text OR in the metatags
- create "special" pages just for the search engines
- worry about getting on the millions of lists, directories etc that are out there.
- forget normal advertising such as fliers, phone book, newspaper, magazine, business cards, and car signs.