Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Tech Talk Forum

Tech Talk Forum Photography & Technical Related Only!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Board Errors?
Old 11-22-2007, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 45340
Comments: 0

PhotosbyChuck is offline IP: 68.77.20.84

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

First off, sorry if Tech Talk isn't the best forum. I wasn't sure where this should go and guessed this was best.

For the past several days, I frequently see errors at the top of the page when accessing the forums. Usually, it has to do with the "New Posts" search link provided by the top menu. The errors I see are:

-------------------

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/www/glamour1.com/htdocs/photoplog/functions.php on line 181

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/www/glamour1.com/htdocs/photoplog/functions.php on line 181

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/www/glamour1.com/htdocs/photoplog/functions.php on line 181

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/www/glamour1.com/htdocs/photoplog/functions.php on line 181

-------------------

Anyone else seeing this? Maybe something is broken?
  View Public Profile Visit PhotosbyChuck's homepage! Find More Posts by PhotosbyChuck

Re: Board Errors?
Old 11-22-2007, 12:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

Member GG#: 1
Comments: 10
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to rolandogomez

rolandogomez is offline IP: 70.125.157.219

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

I'll look into it, which skin are you viewing under, I'm under "Modern" and we're looking at removing two skins because of some software upgrades...thanks, rg sends!
Photographer & Author author of five photography books. My newest book is Socially Smart: Twitter Plus Facebook, Marketing Multipliers And Brand Boosters Click here for My Tweet Workshop Information and the Photo Blog
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Old 11-22-2007, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 35872
Comments: 41

R_Fredrick_Smith is offline IP: 76.236.210.207

When you get these messages, what is the full URL in the address bar at that moment?
Cheers,
rfs

"The map is not the Territory"
  View Public Profile Send a private message to R_Fredrick_Smith Visit R_Fredrick_Smith's homepage! Find More Posts by R_Fredrick_Smith

Old 11-22-2007, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 55352
Comments: 14

Stecyk is offline IP: 68.146.57.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Fredrick_Smith View Post
When you get these messages, what is the full URL in the address bar at that moment?
When I perform the following steps, I get the error messages:

1) Quick Links to mark all read.

2) Home

3) View New Posts (there are 0 new posts, because I just marked all read)

4) http://www.glamour1.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew results in error messages.

I am using Firefox, though that should NOT matter. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kevin
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Stecyk Visit Stecyk's homepage! Find More Posts by Stecyk

Old 11-23-2007, 01:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Free Member

I haven't changed the skin from the default. As for the URL, as above it's the New Posts link that causes it every time it happens (but I see the error maybe once every other day...not every time I click New Posts). It may have to do with the back button -- I'll play around with it a bit when I get the chance and see if I can find the trigger for it.
  View Public Profile Visit PhotosbyChuck's homepage! Find More Posts by PhotosbyChuck

Old 11-28-2007, 09:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Free Member

The error seems to occur when I use the back button to revisit the "New Posts" search results -- I'm guessing it's time-based. The results probably expire and the site doesn't handle it well.

My exact link was: http://www.glamour1.com/forums/searc...g_searchinfo=1

Old 11-29-2007, 12:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Member GG#: 48779

Brennans_Photography is offline IP: 68.190.201.215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stecyk View Post
When I perform the following steps, I get the error messages:

1) Quick Links to mark all read.

2) Home

3) View New Posts (there are 0 new posts, because I just marked all read)

4) http://www.glamour1.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew results in error messages.

I am using Firefox, though that should NOT matter. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kevin

Same here. I am using IE7. It seems to show up for me when I try to go back to new posts after reading them all or using the mark forums read. I usually do this after a while to see if any new posts have been posted.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Brennans_Photography Visit Brennans_Photography's homepage! Find More Posts by Brennans_Photography

Old 11-29-2007, 12:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Member GG#: 48779

Brennans_Photography is offline IP: 68.190.201.215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennans_Photography View Post
Same here. I am using IE7. It seems to show up for me when I try to go back to new posts after reading them all or using the mark forums read. I usually do this after a while to see if any new posts have been posted.
Rfs,
This is the complete address;

http://www.glamour1.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew

I can duplicate this over and over by just these two steps

1) Use quick links and mark forums read
2) Then click new posts

That's when it shows up for me.

Hope that helps!

Pete
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Brennans_Photography Visit Brennans_Photography's homepage! Find More Posts by Brennans_Photography