I recently acquired a Hensel Interga Pro Plus 500 system.
The problem seems to be with the included Strobe Wizard Plus transmitter.
Uses a single 3v cr2 battery.
Unit would not fire after 2 days use, used sync cord no prob.
Replaced battery and all was well, until the following day. Once again the unit would not fire. I had gotten 2 batteries, so replaced the day old battery with a new one. Unit fired reliably thereafter. Removed battery when I was done.
There is no power off for the transmitter and instructions claim low power consumption and a battery life of 1 to 2 years with regular use.
So, I'm removing the battery after each use for now.
Anyone got any experience with this?