All in all there is something good about all of them. That said here's my feedback;
1. I am not a fan of this kind of crop/presentation. That said I like the pose and her look. Lighting is good.
2. Does not work for me. Her expression kills it.
3. I like this very much but she had apparently just been on her knees in a previous pose because her knee is very red. I'd clean that up in PS.
4. Okay but doesn't fit for me. The environment/props seem inconsistent. Also seeing only part of her tat only makes the viewer wonder what it looks like and so it is a distraction.
5. I like everything about this image, very well done.
6. My favorite, pose, lighting, composition smile - wonderful.
7. Okay, but something bothers me and I can't put my finger on it. May be that the skirt should either be pulled up even higher or it should be totally smoothed out. Not sure.
I like the series, keep posting and thanks.