Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Community Related Forumss > Photo Reviews & Critiques Only

Photo Reviews & Critiques Only Constructive & professional critiques only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Marija-additional photos
Old 03-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 47251
Comments: 0
My Mood:

Zakd is offline IP: 91.150.78.133

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Hi,
After the first photo that I have finished and have shown here from the same session with this model, now I have complited PSD work of whole serie and wanted to show few that are I like for all of your C&C

View Public Profile Send a private message to Zakd Find More Posts by Zakd

Re: Marija-additional photos
Old 03-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 50040

Robear0001 is offline IP: 75.7.255.38

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

The third one works for me...like it...not sure about the middle one and the first seems like she lacks interest...she is pretty and willing to pose though, love the expression on the third.

robear

Old 12-22-2008, 04:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 44627

RickT is offline IP: 67.80.149.7

I agree the third on is the best. With her fair skin, she needs dark outfits, the pink doesn't work.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to RickT Find More Posts by RickT

Old 12-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 56870
Comments: 3

BobEdens is offline IP: 69.254.83.243

*Because she isn't looking at the camera, you have to be careful where the focus is.
*her strap is twisted.
*The pink is fine but what is the focus? her lips? her cleavage? I would have asked her to arrange herself to show a little more cleavage.
*You need to crop it tighter or looser. Cut off more or put her head back.[grin]

*If she had straightened her legs till her feet showed, it would have pushed her ribs out of the image, made her breasts look bigger and made her legs go on forever.
*if it bends bend it (just ask Rolando) those arms could be put almost anywhere and look better than they do. Frame her head with them, Frame her breasts with them etc etc.
*The end of the bench needs to be cloned out its a white line looks bad.
*What is the center of focus? her nose? her shoulder? [shrug]

#3 This is the best of the three
*why? she's looking at the camera and her eyes are the center of focus.
*if she was standing the other way, you wouldn't have thrown those beautiful eyes into the shadows.
*locked elbows, but I've already told you about them.
*You could crop it better, use the rule of thirds and put her outer eye on the cross then crop the bottom and right off till the photo is square and I bet it'll look a lot better.

Hope I didn't sound offensive, you took photos and actually POSTED some which is more than 95% of the so called shooters here do. So even if you feel like I picked them apart, I hope you see what I was saying and can use that next time. I learned a lot from guys (miss you Dave) ripping my images for a long time...

Old 12-28-2008, 01:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 47251
My Mood:

Zakd is offline IP: 79.101.251.196

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobEdens View Post
*Because she isn't looking at the camera, you have to be careful where the focus is.
*her strap is twisted.
*The pink is fine but what is the focus? her lips? her cleavage? I would have asked her to arrange herself to show a little more cleavage.
*You need to crop it tighter or looser. Cut off more or put her head back.[grin]

*If she had straightened her legs till her feet showed, it would have pushed her ribs out of the image, made her breasts look bigger and made her legs go on forever.
*if it bends bend it (just ask Rolando) those arms could be put almost anywhere and look better than they do. Frame her head with them, Frame her breasts with them etc etc.
*The end of the bench needs to be cloned out its a white line looks bad.
*What is the center of focus? her nose? her shoulder? [shrug]

#3 This is the best of the three
*why? she's looking at the camera and her eyes are the center of focus.
*if she was standing the other way, you wouldn't have thrown those beautiful eyes into the shadows.
*locked elbows, but I've already told you about them.
*You could crop it better, use the rule of thirds and put her outer eye on the cross then crop the bottom and right off till the photo is square and I bet it'll look a lot better.

Hope I didn't sound offensive, you took photos and actually POSTED some which is more than 95% of the so called shooters here do. So even if you feel like I picked them apart, I hope you see what I was saying and can use that next time. I learned a lot from guys (miss you Dave) ripping my images for a long time...

..... big thanks for concrete reply, and it not offensive at all, this kind of reply I was waiting for.. therefore, now I can re-shoot some photos especially #2 since this one is the one she liked the most, but I did not, so with your explanation I can improve it with next shooting.....

Thanks for support...
Regards Zak
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Zakd Find More Posts by Zakd