Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Community Related Forumss > Photo Reviews & Critiques Only

Photo Reviews & Critiques Only Constructive & professional critiques only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
My First post In This section
Old 02-17-2007, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 57476
Comments: 0
Send a message via AIM to sweetcheekz

sweetcheekz is offline IP: 67.78.44.44

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

can i get some C&C on these photo's

View Public Profile Send a private message to sweetcheekz Visit sweetcheekz's homepage! Find More Posts by sweetcheekz

Re: My First post In This section
Old 02-17-2007, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 43029

zytkiewicz is offline IP: 68.114.222.69

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

The first two could use a hairlight for some seperation from the background. In the second one I'm not crazy about the shoes either. The third and the forth are much better.

MM#84146
http://www.monkeymetal.com
  View Public Profile Send a private message to zytkiewicz Visit zytkiewicz's homepage! Find More Posts by zytkiewicz

Re: My First post In This section
Old 02-18-2007, 10:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 56756

Nikki7 is offline IP: 68.198.44.5

SC~
The 1st pose just doesn't work for me - for a couple of reasons -
The lighting reflects more from the breasts to the thighs than on or from the model's face - the model is beautiful and more illumination to her face, I believe would increase impact of the image. The 2nd reason is just the pose - elbows up and the tight crop - gives the image an overall feel of confined - restricted - holding back, which presents the feel of her being uncomfortable.

The 2nd image - better - but I have to guess the shoes & earings have to do with the stickers across the breasts - but I can't tell what the stickers say or make out what is on them - so, the concept didn't fully play out - lighting is better but would still like to see her face illuminated more - the crop is a bit tight - especially toward the bottom of the image - her stocking hides the point where her knee is touchng the surface - which pulls the eye there to try and see the contact of the surface - the knee gets lost in the image and throws the balance off a bit.

3rd image - this is a complicated composition - the water source, fountain or waterfall - I don't know - distracts from the subject (model) - you have a couple of different options though - move further away from the subject in order to push the flowing water back into the composition a bit more - it's fighting for the viewer's focus- change the angle from which you are shooting or work in tighter leaving the flowing water out of the composition.
2nd - I would use a reflector - white, silver or gold - to see if you can get lighting to her face.
3rd I would try a couple of different color swimsuits - which will also help her skin tone "pop" a bit more.
4th - I would ask her to smile a bit - she still looks uncomfortable - her expression is a bit vacant - smiling is sexy.

4th image - this one is the best - her pose is starting to talk - she appers more in her comfort zone - nice angle positioning of her right arm and leg - while her left arm & leg are the supporting foundation working in opposite directions - the torso shift and head tilt give the subject a fantastic balance - that's a great pose - strong - dynamic and sexy.
Lighting is good overall - I would like to see more light illuminating on her face - I can't see her right eye and the subject's eyes can speak - let them be heard. I would like to see her smile in various degrees - getting a bit playful feel.

Now with that being said - I checked out your web-site - nice images - beautiful models - I would only suggest using different colors in the backdrops - overall - really nice work!
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Nikki7 Visit Nikki7's homepage! Find More Posts by Nikki7