Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Community Related Forumss > Photo Reviews & Critiques Only

Photo Reviews & Critiques Only Constructive & professional critiques only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Looking for some feedback...
Old 05-11-2005, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member GG#: 42462
Comments: 11
Send a message via Yahoo to Hailey

Hailey is offline IP: 65.188.95.125

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Hi, My name is Hailey and i am relatively new to GG but I absolutely love the site. Im just looking for some critiques, feedback, comments, criticism... whatever! Here are some shots from one of my favorite photographers that i had the pleasure of working with last week. His Site Here they are:

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] thanx all.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Hailey Visit Hailey's homepage! Find More Posts by Hailey

Re: Looking for some feedback...
Old 05-11-2005, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Biker by the Grace of God

Member GG#: 35237
Comments: 0

dynamike is offline IP: 69.21.92.10

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Uhh, that's nice. That's real nice.

Mike

View Public Profile Send a private message to dynamike Visit dynamike's homepage! Find More Posts by dynamike

Old 05-11-2005, 05:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bawdy Little Monkey

Member GG#: 41173
Comments: 1
Send a message via AIM to SamBeasley Send a message via Yahoo to SamBeasley

SamBeasley is offline IP: 68.221.148.122

Hi Hailey,

Well, I'm not really feelin' the second one. The typography just isn't doin' it for me (I know you didn't have anything to do with that, but, you know, you said comment on whatever, so I did [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

However, my favorite by far is the third one. I've always been a huge fan of that style of image with deep, rich shadows. You look awesome in it, as you do in all of 'em. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I can't really critique on the modeling part of the images, but from I can tell, looks good to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sam

View Public Profile Send a private message to SamBeasley Visit SamBeasley's homepage! Find More Posts by SamBeasley

Old 05-11-2005, 06:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pro Shooter

Member GG#: 38375
Comments: 2

jimmyd is offline IP: 69.162.72.18

actually, hailey, when you responded to my post re: the renn lady who looks right out of "alice in wonderland," i took a look at your port. you've done some work that really "wow'd" me. you have a lithe body and great eyes! two things shooters like myself truly appreciate. i expect and hope to see more. and btw, if you read my jsut-posted post on "nipples" (in the main forum) you'll know what i mean when i say that you and your nipples have the right and proper attitude... and i mean that in the nicest possible way.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to jimmyd Visit jimmyd's homepage! Find More Posts by jimmyd

Old 05-11-2005, 06:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thanks... i didnt know if i made the wrong decision with the deep shadow.. it was that deep in the raw one that i liked. I told him to edit that one but i didnt say to keep the shadow. i didnt think it would make a diff on how much i liked the picture, but it did. He sent me a lightened one, and i thought it took alot away from the picture and the original feeling i had for the raw image.

big difference to me..
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Hailey Visit Hailey's homepage! Find More Posts by Hailey

Old 05-11-2005, 06:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

The images on your portfolio are oustanding. Thanks for the compliments on my work as well. I need to live in CA.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. I havent seen very many photographers with your kind of talent in Charlotte,NC. lol ( not sayin there arent any, i just havent met them or seen their work..! ) Oh, and thanks for the nice words about my pert nips...lmao. LMAO i just read your thread on nipples.. i think you should always express your needs to the model. Especially if you think that its something that is gonna add sensuality to the image. LOL I have no problems with keeping mine hard. They stay that way, whether i want them to or not.!

Well...
Old 05-11-2005, 09:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 42793

kentalan is offline IP: 67.184.1.118

In your portfolio you have a few good images and some very good ones. There seems to be some repetition with outfits, so maybe picking the best from a series would help. As far as what you have posted here, the pink background lingerie shots seem to have a gritty and harsh feel to me from the lighting, but still usable for you--just not my preference.

All of the others are very good, especially the dark, sexy, and mysterious one. The second one could be very good for you if Emanuel's text wasn't all over it, which I think has destroyed an otherwise great bodyscape of you. If you can get the rest of these images without the text, you'll have some really good shots.

Nice portfolio, hope to see more of you around.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to kentalan Visit kentalan's homepage! Find More Posts by kentalan

Re: Well...
Old 05-11-2005, 10:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

Thanx for the criticism. And thank you for viewing my portfolio..Nice image in your response.
hailey [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 05:51 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member GG#: 35261

JackiM is offline IP: 12.221.141.119

I just wanted to say welcome and hope you stick around for a while It looks like you have a natural talent for being in front of the camera. You have a nice portfolio. It shows versatility. You are very good at body expression and your proportions are perfect for figure work. It looks like you are aiming at that with the pictures you have chosen for your portfolio, so I think you are also aware of your market. You have some nice commercial, editorial images for other work too and I think that is a very good idea so that you leave your work options open. Keep posting so we can see your evolution as a model
  View Public Profile Send a private message to JackiM Find More Posts by JackiM

Old 05-12-2005, 10:47 AM   #10 (permalink)

thanx jackiM, You have some very great images in your portfolio as well..! I really like the artistic nude w/the white scarf.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Very hot.! Thanks for the compliments and for welcoming me to gg.
ttyl
hailey