Sorry, my professional opinions cost serious money and don't apply to photographs anyway.
However, if you want my *amateur* opinions:
A) You either need a better scanner or you need to learn how the JPEG compression system works in your photo app, because I've noticed your pictures tend to have compression artifacts, or something.
B) Photo 1
1) That hotspot on the right side of her nose is not good. Makeup needs work. You might be able to do something with the airbrush tool to tone it down, but it's finicky work fixing something that big.
2) I like the framing and composition.
3) Although I am bad about shooting blank expressions myself, I readily admit, there's something in this expression that is sort of dulling. She has wonderful eyes but then you get down to her mouth and it's sort of not doing anything. More smile, or less, IMO.
4) It's tricky to do dark hair and pale skin, so don't feel bad, but at least on my screen there is hardly any detail in her hair. That could be a problem with the scan or compression, though.
C) Photo 2
1) Little bit of a hotspot on her right shoulder. Some people might not mind it but I just hate hotspots for some reason. Nose is still hot but not unacceptably so.
2) Left eye needs more light. Where were the lighting sources for this image? A little fill to camera right might have been good. It might also have been good to back off the main light a bit.
3) Pose is an old standard but well executed. I like the expression much better in this picture, it looks a little more thoughtful.
So there you go - one amateur opinion. Probably worth what you paid for it.