1) This picture is a little small for detailed critiquing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
2) The model might need her left elbow in future: I hope you saved it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Just teasing. That's my way of saying that cutting off a limb is sometimes okay, but cutting out the *middle* of it looks a little odd.
3) I'm as guilty of this as anybody else but a tight garment of stretch fabric always looks better pulled down snug to get the wrinkles out.
4) I might have tried to get those flyaway hairs, especially the ones to camera right.
5) The model's expression is a little blah considering she has either flat makeup or no makeup. If she had some lipstick on that gave her mouth some pop, she could get away with that neutral expression a little better, I think.
6) The lighting, AFAICT, is not bad, and the pose suits the model's look. Other than the flyaways - which is purely a matter of opinion - her hair looks good, too. I *think* she's got great eyes. (I need a bigger picture.)