I think I can safely say, "Wow."
Such is her cuteness that I will let this violation of Rules 2 and 3 ("Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target," and "Never let the muzzle of a firearm cover anything you are not prepared to destroy.") go with a mild warning. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm sure you are safe, the gun was unloaded, it was just a toy anyway, and besides you Photoshopped it in later, etc, etc. But it really gives some of us the heebie-jeebies and as a courtesy it would be appreciated if you didn't do that.
My comments below are pretty nit-picky. That's because you did a good job: once you get the big stuff out of the way, all there is left is the details. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't give detailed criticism of pictures I don't think show that the photographer has a lot on the ball: I don't like just saying, "That picture stinks, go read some books or take a class."
1) That thousand-watt smile does a lot to redeem this pic, but she still looks sort of unnatural posed bent over like that for no apparent reason.
2) That flyaway hair to camera left could be got rid of pretty easily. Also, the spacing is a little odd. I might have done something different with the cropping, more even and tighter.
3) Her left upper arm is a little hot. Also, while I *love* the pose and the expression and the outfit, that thing lifting her hiney into the air is a little strange.
4) Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! Maybe a touch more light on the right side of her face would improve the pic.
5) I would have cropped the top of the couch off - the line is distracting. Also maybe raised her head up a bit more.
6) If I wasn't a gun safety zealot I would love this picture. As it is I love everything but the part where she's breaking the rules. (See above.) Also, maybe just a touch more light on her hiney.
7) Creative use of the prop chair. I don't know that I like it, but that's pure opinion. Also I'm not a big hat fan, and that's also pure opinion.
8) A very nice portrait, maybe a bit busy in the background but that is one of my huge weaknesses so I really can't say anything about that.