Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Community Related Forumss > Off Topic

Off Topic Absolutely no Politics or Religion--talk about anything else!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Post Your Twitter Link? Do you Tweet?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

Member GG#: 1
Comments: 10
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to rolandogomez

rolandogomez is offline IP: 72.191.15.133

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Do you tweet? I know many that do and with all I have on my plate I've been avoiding it, but I'm constantly being asked to get on board so I just signed up, http://twitter.com/rolandogomez as I also hope this will help people understand my hectic schedule and to give them an idea where I'm at.

Often people assume I'm on my computer 365/24/7, though I'm this puter a lot, I'm also flying, driving, teaching, shooting, etc., so hopefully this will help out those that assume I'm on all the time. So to keep posted on what I'm doing, just add my twitter feed.

So if you're a twit and tweet, then post your twitter URL here, thanks, rg sends!

(Found full-page in the current Sports Illustrated Swimwear issue.)
Photographer & Author author of five photography books. My newest book is Socially Smart: Twitter Plus Facebook, Marketing Multipliers And Brand Boosters Click here for My Tweet Workshop Information and the Photo Blog
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Re: Post Your Twitter Link? Do you Tweet?
Old 03-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 38868
Comments: 0

darrellp is offline IP: 76.121.207.122

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

I just started. Here's my link.

http://twitter.com/darrellpalmer

http://darrellpalmer.com

Those that would sacrifice freedoms for security deserve neither.
Benjamin Franklin
  View Public Profile Send a private message to darrellp Visit darrellp's homepage! Find More Posts by darrellp

Old 03-05-2009, 09:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 55352
Comments: 14

Stecyk is offline IP: 68.146.42.57

Rolando,

On your Tweet, you wrote, "Just added twittelatir to my I-phone. Testing out." I tried replying to you that it is working fine, but unfortunately, you're not following me.

As a side note (is that one word?), a great pc application to use along with Twitter is TweetDeck: http://www.tweetdeck.com/beta/

My Twitter name is my last name.

Regards,
Kevin
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Stecyk Visit Stecyk's homepage! Find More Posts by Stecyk

Old 03-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

Member GG#: 1
Comments: 10
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to rolandogomez

rolandogomez is offline IP: 72.191.15.133

I'm not sure how this thing totally works, but in between my hectic schedule, I'm trying to figure it out. Perhaps I need to attend an i-Phone tweet workshop, yeah, and we can have models too and photograph them with our i-Phones? (grin) Bear with me, I'll figure it out, thanks, rg sends!
Photographer & Author author of five photography books. My newest book is Socially Smart: Twitter Plus Facebook, Marketing Multipliers And Brand Boosters Click here for My Tweet Workshop Information and the Photo Blog
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Old 09-20-2009, 10:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 63698
My Mood:

Cherelynn is offline IP: 67.142.130.37

Well heck yeah! Of course!
http://www.twitter.com/Cherelynn
It's like Madonna in her Truth or Dare movie when Warren Beatty makes the comment about her wanting to have everything she ever says on camera. Well, now there's Twitter!
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Cherelynn Visit Cherelynn's homepage! Find More Posts by Cherelynn

Old 09-21-2009, 07:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 35664
Comments: 1
My Mood:

mfharper is offline IP: 96.27.144.221

I had it for awhile, but I just couldn't figure out why I would want to know why every Joe Blow I ever met was sitting on the couch watching TV, or going to the market? Maybe I'm missing something here but it just seems like a big waste of time to me.

www.hhphoto.net
  View Public Profile Send a private message to mfharper Visit mfharper's homepage! Find More Posts by mfharper

Old 09-21-2009, 04:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 36974
My Mood:

Photomart is offline IP: 76.186.39.178

I don't Twitter. I could, but I dont. Can't imagine the benfits to letting world (and all the crazy people) know when I'm away from my house ... or telling the world the name of every client and model I'm shooting. Call me old fashioned, but I'll keep my clients and my whereabouts to myself.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Photomart Visit Photomart's homepage! Find More Posts by Photomart

Old 09-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 36789
Comments: 1
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to ARTFORMS

ARTFORMS is offline IP: 24.197.120.168

I keep busy enough with myspace, facebook, modelmayhem, modelbrigade, istudio, gg, supershoot, the camel and newschannel in addition to emails. I need my other spare time for shooting photos and editing so I don't think I'll be twittering anytime soon.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to ARTFORMS Visit ARTFORMS's homepage! Find More Posts by ARTFORMS

Old 04-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 63213

slrphotography is offline IP: 68.119.15.41

I don't tweet as much as I should but here it is...
http://twitter.com/SLRPhotography1

Artforms good to see you are here in this forum!
  View Public Profile Send a private message to slrphotography Visit slrphotography's homepage! Find More Posts by slrphotography

Old 01-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 65932
Send a message via Skype™ to Wheel*E Industies

Wheel*E Industies is offline IP: 184.1.107.61

Twitter has gotten me jobs as has Facebook. I keep having people on this forum telling me business is slow....well if you know how to network and utilize the 21 century and all the sites that are free for us to use and apply them to your work force business traffic wont be a problem and 7 out of 10 will actually get too busy and won't know what to do with all the work. I seriously haven't had a normal job now for 3 years. Work from home and do what I want when I want and travel all the time now all because of using Facebook, Twitter, and forums for drawing work to me and not me trying to find work.

Heres my Twitter @wheeleind

and my Facebook even though its on my signature. I'll put my page and my photography page.

Personal Page

Photography Page

I also have better/high quality pics on my Flickr account!
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Wheel*E Industies Visit Wheel*E Industies's homepage! Find More Posts by Wheel*E Industies