Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  


 
Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Members List
 

DeejayOhh's Profile Picture

DeejayOhh DeejayOhh is offline

Junior Member



Member Talent Portfolio!

About Me

  • About DeejayOhh
    Profession
    Model
    Experience
    Model (Advanced)
    Available For
    Glamour--Non-nude, Fashion, Sports/Fitness, Editorial, Commercial, Beauty, Portraiture, Glamour Nude, Fine-Art Nude
    Gender
    Female
    City
    Grand Prairie
    State
    TX Texas
    Zip Code
    75052
    Country
    United States
    Biography
    Dallas, Tampa, & Los Angeles
    Sport, Fitness, Figure, Fashion, Glamour, Spokesmodel;
    Adult work okay (No amateur, escort, or "private use" work).

    Rates: Make me an offer!
    I need some PRINT credits!
    Now on WB270.com and mixedwrestlingpower.com

    Check out my video blog at
    http://friends.savvy.com/profiles/profile.aspx?p=178615

    Want to swap content for my clip store (clips4sale.com/store/10009)!

    Dependable, Creative, Uninhibited; Clear, resonant voice; Love being in front of camera. Hubby very supportive.

    Jane of all trades. I work hard at everything I do. I'm open minded & love learning whether through reading, formal education, or just talking to people.
    Models: Age Range
    27-32
    Models: Bust
    32B
    Models: Hair Color
    brown
    Models: Hair Length
    Long
    Models: Eye Color
    hazel
    Models: Waist
    24
    Models: Hips
    34 in
    Models: Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Models: Skin Color
    Tan
    Models: Dress Size
    4
    Models: Shoe Size
    7 in
    Models: Travel
    Worldwide
    Models: Weight
    109
    Models: Height
    5ft 3in
    Interests
    reading, writing, freelance painting, wildlife rehabilitation volunteer
    Music Interests
    80's, Green Day, Los Lonely Boys, Peter Gabriel, U2, Santana, ZZ Top
    Talent I've worked with
    Frank Burd, Chris Calloway, Collide Images, Nathan Collins, Jim Duvall, Stephen Gill, Tim Gravens, Jake Hendricks, Steve Hendrix, Tony Lewis, NterGalactic Studio, Steve Medlin, Pashur, Photographic Images, Pixels On Film, Jim Robertson, Stiletto Studios, Lew of Vividere, Trevor Yates
    Credits, Clients and/or Tearsheets
    BoutTimeStudios.com
    TickleCentral.com
    TheFetishVault.com
    MaidensInMayhem.com
    BudFlex.com
    TheBondageChannel.com
    BondageDivas.com
    Hot Import Nights XM Radio
    EuroSportCycle.com
    boomerflex.com
    BondageSuite.com
    PerfectSlave.com
    ApacheChopper.com
    SocietySM.com
    BuyIndieMusic.com CD 2 Cov
    Credits, Clients and/or Tearsheets cont.
    I get along well with 99% of the people I meet, and the other 1% probably just need a nap or a snack.
  • Signature
    http://www.deejaymodel.com

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-11-2007 02:44 PM
  • Join Date: 06-16-2003
  • Referrals: 0

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to DeejayOhh Using...
Home Page
http://www.deejaymodel.com
This Page
http://www.garageglamour.com/forums/members/deejayohh.html
Sponsors


New To Site? Need Help? Photographer & Model Links
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 AM.

© 1999-2017 Garage Glamour™




Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93