Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Hong Kong Beauty
Old 06-09-2008, 03:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 53645
Comments: 0
Send a message via ICQ to KCMui Send a message via AIM to KCMui Send a message via MSN to KCMui

KCMui is offline IP: 99.142.10.203

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Hello, friends

Been a while since I posted here,

Another Jewel I discovered during my recent trip to Hong Kong.

Shot on location with on camera flash ( SB800 ) with RingFlash attachment in a tiny hotel room bathtub.

C/C welcome and appreciated.

Click for larger version
Hong Kong Beauty 
  View Public Profile Send a private message to KCMui Visit KCMui's homepage! Find More Posts by KCMui

Re: Hong Kong Beauty
Old 06-09-2008, 06:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 37855
Comments: 1

TomRobin is offline IP: 68.163.251.21

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Beautiful model and interesting lighting. Thanks for sharing. What kind of 'ringflash' attachment are you using with the SB800?

-Tom
  View Public Profile Send a private message to TomRobin Visit TomRobin's homepage! Find More Posts by TomRobin

Old 06-09-2008, 07:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Amateur

Member GG#: 35246
Comments: 7

jford is offline IP: 144.80.192.130

You do manage to always find the most beautiful women in front of your lens, KC. And it's kind of you to share them with us.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Send a message via ICQ to KCMui Send a message via AIM to KCMui Send a message via MSN to KCMui

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomRobin View Post
Beautiful model and interesting lighting. Thanks for sharing. What kind of 'ringflash' attachment are you using with the SB800?

-Tom
Hi, Tom

Thanks for nice comments,

the Attachment is call Ray Flash, very good accessory althou the price kind of ....
  View Public Profile Send a private message to KCMui Visit KCMui's homepage! Find More Posts by KCMui

Old 06-09-2008, 10:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jford View Post
You do manage to always find the most beautiful women in front of your lens, KC. And it's kind of you to share them with us.
Thank You,

You are always so kind.

Old 06-11-2008, 02:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

KCMui is offline IP: 99.145.31.123

few more Images from same session, this ones were before she got wet.... :-)

I know that damx bra strap is really distracting, too bad I do not have the skills of Joshua, otherwise it will be simple to PS that out.

Anyway, any Comments and suggestions for improvements will be appreciated.

Click for larger version
Click for larger version
Click for larger version
Click for larger version

Old 06-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 39752
My Mood:

Photonut is offline IP: 74.194.72.246

Cute but not beautiful. Why do most photographer throw out this BS?
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Photonut Visit Photonut's homepage! Find More Posts by Photonut

Old 06-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

KCMui is offline IP: 99.145.31.123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photonut View Post
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to comment. Every one is certainly entitle to his/her opinion. It is what make for interesting forum and discussion.

Is beauty in the eye of the beholder? How can we know what 'beautiful' is?

here is one answer I found from the Web:

The expression simply means that beauty, as a universal concept, has no intrinsic and/or set meaning, definition or even value for that matter. Or if you like, it is a collectively undecidable notion, since its definition is inherently and purely observer-based. It also implies that "to each its own". In other words, each individual may interpret the idea of beauty (of people, objects, thoughts, etc.) according to his/her own biased, genetic, emotional, cultural, social and spiritual needs, proclivity and predilection. Having said that, most people feel they "intuitively" know and "understand" what is meant by beauty in their mind's eye. That is to say, when it comes to judging people’s physical good looks for instance, they can agree on a general consensus of what it is to be beautiful. And that's exactly where the politically-oriented and money-driven media plays its most self-righteous card - constantly bombarding us with retouched images and brainwashing us into accepting their artificially-enhanced symmetrical lines of human design as the universally preferred ones. I for example, much prefer the true lines, looks and feel of a REAL woman - one that has a bit of an asymmetry here and there, one where her natural and inner beauty and loveliness compliments her physical contours and makes you feel like you truly belong in her heart - than the one the media tries incessantly to shove down our throats. The world of high fashion, for instance, may think that those anorexic-looking, frozen-impression-plastered runway models that walk the hideous gate of “tortured legs” are the hottest things since the sliced bread – but we can (and often do) beg to differ with them, can’t we? :-)

Old 06-11-2008, 05:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
jestersncourt

Member GG#:
Comments:

IP: 99.174.201.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photonut View Post

My guess is for the same reason you felt the need to throw out your BS.

Who are you to decide whether someone finds another beautiful or cute or ugly or whatever?

I, too, see her as being cute and attractive, but that doesn't mean that she is not beautiful to someone else.

Jeff

Old 06-11-2008, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 39752
My Mood:

Photonut is offline IP: 74.194.72.246

Your right it's all in the eyes of the beholder.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Photonut Visit Photonut's homepage! Find More Posts by Photonut