Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
My status and our American Idol Superstar Joins Us!Virgin Islands!
Old 04-18-2008, 12:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

Member GG#: 1
Comments: 10
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to rolandogomez

rolandogomez is offline IP: 72.191.15.133

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Well I've been off the forums dealing with family issues, from two seriously sick parents to my daughter's house burning down along with a move, but I'm still here, just not as active. I apologize is anyone feels I'm leaving them hanging, I'll be back to catch up soon. Trying to catch my breath right now.

For those going to the International Glamour, Beauty & the Nude workshop in the Virgin Islands, just wanted to let you know, you are all lucky! We have the current season's American Idol Superstar Amy Davis as one of the models! Along with a Playboy model and four other beautiful girls, so I hope you're ready! I do have one person that had to drop out, so quickly email me if you're interested as a replacement.

I want to thank everyone for their supportive emails about my family issues and I'll slowly get back to full speed after the VI trip, so thanks for bearing with me, it's been super, super tuff lately, but I see light at the end of tunnel. And as an old friend tells me, after every storm is a rainbow so I'm setting my goals for it to make do where I need to. Thanks for your patience during these trying times, rg sends!

(American Idol Superstar Amy Davis--wait for new images from next week's shoot!)
Click for larger version
My status and our American Idol Superstar Joins Us!Virgin Islands! 
Photographer & Author author of five photography books. My newest book is Socially Smart: Twitter Plus Facebook, Marketing Multipliers And Brand Boosters Click here for My Tweet Workshop Information and the Photo Blog
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Re: My status and our American Idol Superstar Joins Us!Virgin Islands!
Old 04-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 39216
Comments: 2
Send a message via MSN to isaiahbrink Send a message via Yahoo to isaiahbrink

isaiahbrink is offline IP: 70.133.197.84

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

WOW!!! That's a lot on your plate Rolando! Best of luck with everything. And hey, the way I see it, I know you're around and if you want to make yourself known on a thread, I'll read your post when you make it. Hey, take care, and good luck with the shoot!

Isaiah Brink

Old 04-18-2008, 05:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Vic Naumann

Member GG#: 40216
Comments: 37
My Mood:

Jagdoc is offline IP: 69.138.20.39

Your attendees will be lucky this time. Amy is a wonderful model a great singer and an all around fun person to know. I'm sure you will all have a great time. Holley is also a great model and all the girls you pick to bring to the ones I've attended have been great.

I hope the weather is good and you all have fun.

Vic
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Jagdoc Find More Posts by Jagdoc

Old 04-19-2008, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 36573
Comments: 1

FrankParis is offline IP: 76.23.104.74

We all know you have a full plate!
You still do a fantastic job.
For those of you that know me I went through a tough couple of years. 2005 my mother and grandmother passed away within 3 weeks of each other. They lived 750 miles away from me, and that's the last of my family.
February 2006 my house burned and destroyed more than 60% of everything.
It took a full year getting all that back on track.
So Rolando you just rock! And keep it up. With time things will right itself.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

My Mood:

Thanks, rg sends!
Click for larger version
Photographer & Author author of five photography books. My newest book is Socially Smart: Twitter Plus Facebook, Marketing Multipliers And Brand Boosters Click here for My Tweet Workshop Information and the Photo Blog
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Old 04-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

My Mood:

Vic,

Thanks, and we'll miss you on this trip too. Getting ready to announce the April 2009 workshop, hint, hint, rg sends!

Click for larger version

Old 04-20-2008, 11:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

My Mood:

Frank,

Thanks, as you know, it can be tough. We're working through it though. Thanks again for being a part of the G1 family and community, rg sends!

Click for larger version

Old 04-21-2008, 08:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
kelly

Member GG#: 35526
Comments: 0

kellyg is offline IP: 206.72.49.116

Amy's a lovely girl...I actually like her 'rock' voice the best. I watched a video on youtube of her(not on American Idol) and I thought it suited her well.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

My Mood:

Thank you! You are a beautiful person yourself! Thanks, all the best, rg sends!