Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Happy belated Halloween
Old 11-06-2007, 10:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oddly Irritating

Member GG#: 35404
Comments: 2

ErnieR is offline IP: 70.128.1.151

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

I haven't really spent much time here for a year or two, so I thought I'd start a thread for grins and giggles.

Neither the model or I had the time to shoot these before Halloween, so we shot them Sunday.

Bite Me!........

The model goes by Lollie and you can find her here.

My Website
My Photo Blog
My Photo Diary
  View Public Profile Send a private message to ErnieR Visit ErnieR's homepage! Find More Posts by ErnieR

Re: Happy belated Halloween
Old 11-07-2007, 08:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Amateur

Member GG#: 35246
Comments: 7

jford is offline IP: 144.80.192.130

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Hey, welcome back, Ernie.
I like the styling and photography, but have some reservations about the model's teeth - most likely due to my bad eyes and a small screen. Looks like a lotta fun. Whole new meaning to "sucky picture."
Thanks for sharing.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oddly Irritating

ErnieR is offline IP: 147.97.131.66

Hey man, how's it going? If you mean that the fangs look a little long they were. And they kept sticking out at odd angles too.

My Website
My Photo Blog
My Photo Diary
  View Public Profile Send a private message to ErnieR Visit ErnieR's homepage! Find More Posts by ErnieR

Old 11-08-2007, 06:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 35679
Comments: 0
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to Soujrnr Send a message via Yahoo to Soujrnr

Soujrnr is offline IP: 207.5.207.245

Hi Ernie. I've been away for a long time too. My post count went from over 2500 down to whatever it is now. They got deleted in the change to the new site I guess. Anyway, I like the shot but the question begs to be asked: She has blood on her face and teeth but the "victim" doesn't have any visible signs of the "attack." Inquiring minds want to know just where she bit the victim. OR, (insert alternate reality), this is ANOTHER victim who hasn't been bitten yet but is merely unconscious and about to be drained.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Good day sir!

Mike

Light a candle rather than curse the darkness!

View Public Profile Send a private message to Soujrnr Visit Soujrnr's homepage! Find More Posts by Soujrnr

Old 11-08-2007, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oddly Irritating

ErnieR is offline IP: 147.97.131.66

Hey Mike, nice to see you're still around. The victim has blood from the left shoulder to her left breast. You just can't see very much of it from this angle, especially with the hand where it is. I asked the vamp where she wanted to bite and she marked the vic's chest in lipstick with a kiss.... so I squirted blood there and let them play. She also smeared it around a lot.. you can see it smeared across her chest some, that's not spill from the gelled lite, it's fake blood. Which they tell me tastes like Nyquil.

My Website
My Photo Blog
My Photo Diary

Old 11-08-2007, 11:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 56870
Comments: 3

BobEdens is offline IP: 68.59.249.94

Hey Ernie, good to see your work. I'm one of "those" new guys..

From a sci-fi point of view the blood is all wrong. How did she bite anyone and get it on her face and not in her hair?? With those fangs she would have to just poke little holes and wait.. [grin] *twitch*

I do like the light but think if you had let the dead chick's head flop over to her right (camera left) we wouldn't be looking up her nose and we would see her face better..

GOD that's sick, I can't believe I just said that... *twitch*

[grin] fun stuff!!! show more please....

this was from a sci-fi convention last week (best teeth I've ever seen)
this girl won the prize (she was sewing her boy friends leg back on)

Old 11-08-2007, 11:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oddly Irritating

ErnieR is offline IP: 70.128.1.151

Bob, we were going for the Anne Rice style of vampires, they aren't the rip the throat out get covered with blood type at all, they are more dainty and definitely more stylish.

And the dead chick isn't that good a model, it's best not to show her face...... and if she were looking to camera left we would be seeing strait up both nostrils.

My Website
My Photo Blog
My Photo Diary

Old 11-09-2007, 09:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieR View Post
Bob, we were going for the Anne Rice style of vampires, they aren't the rip the throat out get covered with blood type at all, they are more dainty and definitely more stylish.

And the dead chick isn't that good a model, it's best not to show her face...... and if she were looking to camera left we would be seeing strait up both nostrils.
Good points, sick, but good points [grin]

Old 11-09-2007, 09:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Free Member

Quote:

Good points, sick, but good points [grin]
I meant for her head to be twisted such that her neck would be better accessed by the model.

*shiver*

Old 11-11-2007, 01:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 35679
Comments: 0
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to Soujrnr Send a message via Yahoo to Soujrnr

Soujrnr is offline IP: 207.5.207.245

Quote:
Hey Mike, nice to see you're still around. The victim has blood from the left shoulder to her left breast. You just can't see very much of it from this angle, especially with the hand where it is. I asked the vamp where she wanted to bite and she marked the vic's chest in lipstick with a kiss.... so I squirted blood there and let them play. She also smeared it around a lot.. you can see it smeared across her chest some, that's not spill from the gelled lite, it's fake blood. Which they tell me tastes like Nyquil.
Hi Ernie,

Ok. Now that I look closer I can see the left shoulder "wound". Way cool!

Good day sir!

Mike

Light a candle rather than curse the darkness!

View Public Profile Send a private message to Soujrnr Visit Soujrnr's homepage! Find More Posts by Soujrnr