Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Fashion Images with Cindy
Old 09-08-2007, 03:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
GWC Extraordinaire

Member GG#: 40697
Comments: 0
Send a message via MSN to The_Glamour_Spot Send a message via Yahoo to The_Glamour_Spot

The_Glamour_Spot is offline IP: 98.200.128.177

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Completed processing of my shoot with Cindy a couple of weeks back...Some fashion with a bit of glamour...do we call it "Glashion"? or "Flamour"?...the debate continues...

http://www.bobbygphoto.com
  View Public Profile Send a private message to The_Glamour_Spot Visit The_Glamour_Spot's homepage! Find More Posts by The_Glamour_Spot

Re: Fashion Images with Cindy
Old 09-08-2007, 09:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 45340

PhotosbyChuck is offline IP: 68.77.17.23

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Nice stuff as usual, Bobby. And damn me if I don't like that 3rd image even though the top of her head is chopped!
  View Public Profile Visit PhotosbyChuck's homepage! Find More Posts by PhotosbyChuck

Old 09-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 57569

TCProd is offline IP: 68.44.115.182

Bobby, like most of your work, these are so consistently great that I can't find anything to say. So I'll change the subject.

The makeup is excellent. Can you tell us who did it?

Tom Conroy Productions
New Jersey - Greater Philadelphia
  View Public Profile Send a private message to TCProd Visit TCProd's homepage! Find More Posts by TCProd

Old 09-09-2007, 05:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
GWC Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to The_Glamour_Spot Send a message via Yahoo to The_Glamour_Spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCProd View Post
Bobby, like most of your work, these are so consistently great that I can't find anything to say. So I'll change the subject.

The makeup is excellent. Can you tell us who did it?
The MUA on this shoot was the lovely Tara Ward...

View Public Profile Send a private message to The_Glamour_Spot Visit The_Glamour_Spot's homepage! Find More Posts by The_Glamour_Spot

Old 09-09-2007, 05:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
GWC Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotosbyChuck View Post
Nice stuff as usual, Bobby. And damn me if I don't like that 3rd image even though the top of her head is chopped!
Awwww, she has plenty of head...she didn't need that part anyways...

Old 09-09-2007, 06:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
GWC Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffppro View Post
Bobby,

As always, your work is fantastic! Perfect light, models, etc.

A few questions:

What are you doing in post? The skin on all your shoots is always perfect, pictures are always RAZOR sharp...

Also, the shots that were shot against seamless, what color was the background? Obviously it looks off-white in the shots. Is it the white balance, is it the off-white paper, or lights?
Thanks for the compliments...

To be honest, I don't do a whole lot in post...I'm not gonna say this is straight out of the camera, but it literally takes me 3 to 4 minutes an image to complete...

Now THIS girl just has exceptional skin...she is flawless...AND I have an incredible MUA in Tara Ward..

After I bring the images into PS I simply remove blemishes, add a skin softner at 15% opacity, adjust curves to bring out shadows and highlights. I then sharpen slightly with the unsharp mask filter and then save and close. Thats it...

As for the white wall, it is 12 ' high by 16' wide and it is painted Super White. To get it grey I just utilize one light and meter accordingly...the grey is where the light is actually falling off and losing its "pop"....

Old 09-09-2007, 07:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Photographer/Instructor

Member GG#: 52660
Send a message via AIM to DaveB Send a message via Yahoo to DaveB Send a message via Skype™ to DaveB

DaveB is offline IP: 69.250.77.239

Very nice work. I enjoyed viewing them. Would have liked to see a range of expressions. Her mouth and expression is pretty much the same on almost every image.

david@posneg.com
My Current Photography Workshops
  View Public Profile Send a private message to DaveB Visit DaveB's homepage! Find More Posts by DaveB

Old 09-09-2007, 07:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
GWC Extraordinaire

I hear ya Dave...trust me SHE KNOWS she needs work with her expressions. She has such a wonderful figure, perfect skin and just an incredible personality...she just has a hard time with expressions. I tried the vowels trick...the close your eyes and then look through the lens trick....tried to make her laugh trick (she made me put my clothes back on....she didn't think that was too funny )...hopefully she'll get better over time...

Oh and great image by the way...great lighting...I'm a fan of your work as you should know...

Old 09-09-2007, 09:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 50518
Comments: 1
My Mood:

That_Look_Photo is offline IP: 97.96.254.236

Hi Bobby,

So as for the 2nd shot with the white wall all that was used was 1 light ? Did you use anything to relect light back on to the model from the other side ? I am having a heck of a time getting my lighting to look like what you did in this shot. Nice work by the way..
  View Public Profile Send a private message to That_Look_Photo Visit That_Look_Photo's homepage! Find More Posts by That_Look_Photo

Old 09-09-2007, 09:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Photographer/Instructor

Member GG#: 52660
Send a message via AIM to DaveB Send a message via Yahoo to DaveB Send a message via Skype™ to DaveB

DaveB is offline IP: 69.250.77.239

Stop blaming her Bobby. If you would have gotten her naked, like the rest of us do, I wouldn't have even noticed her mouth.
david@posneg.com
My Current Photography Workshops
  View Public Profile Send a private message to DaveB Visit DaveB's homepage! Find More Posts by DaveB