Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Lass looking for TFCD/TFP
Old 05-28-2007, 07:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 58932
Comments: 0

Georgie is offline IP: 62.252.32.11

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

not sure were to post this, but mods feel free to move it should it need to be else where.

i am based in Hampshire England and i am looking for a photographer to do some TFCD/TFP work with me.
i have been offered a contract but in order for me to get some work i need to have some base pictures for a profile and i am not having much luck taking the pics my self with a timer and tripod!
i am willing to do most things including artisitc nude etc.
i am 5'6 34DD bust, 29 waist, 35 hips and 31 inside leg. i would say average build, not squishy but not all bones, about 140lbs but thats not something i have ever paid attention to in great detail.

if you, or anyone you know may be able to help me out on this please drop me a e-mail or PM (georginakuhl@hotmail.com)

greatly appreciated in advance!

Georgie
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Georgie Find More Posts by Georgie

Re: Lass looking for TFCD/TFP
Old 05-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pro Shooter

Member GG#: 38375
Comments: 2

jimmyd is offline IP: 67.49.32.15

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

send me air fare to london, a train pass to hampshire, pre-pay a week at a decent hotel, and i'll shoot all the TFCD/TFP you'll need. (oh yeah, i'll need my g/f assistant with me.)

My NSFW blog
: http://prettygirlshooter.blogspot.com
  View Public Profile Send a private message to jimmyd Visit jimmyd's homepage! Find More Posts by jimmyd

Old 06-02-2007, 03:08 AM
christian
This message has been deleted by rolandogomez. Reason: sarcastic and unprofessional
Old 06-02-2007, 09:09 AM
stevenD
This message has been deleted by rolandogomez. Reason: sarcastic and unprofessional
Re: Might I Offer You My Liver?
Old 07-23-2007, 07:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Free Member

Georgie is offline IP: 81.158.107.227

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian View Post
Did you just wake up today and say to yourself... " Hmmm.... I can either take up modeling or I can clean the oven."?

Given that you came here and requested free photoshoots from strangers... I'm guessing that your oven is still a mess.

The funny thing to me is that you didn't think to upload even a bad pic of yourself... you know, so people had an idea of what you look like. It's kind of a requirement of a model... don't you think? Further, those little details you made reference to... are sort of... well " EVERYTHING," in this new profession of yours.

Best of luck to you... I'm sure you're gonna be a smashing success.

PS... you've gotta tell us about the contract. 5'6, 140, big boobs, no pics... I'm just dying to know who's offering you a contract.

I am sorry but i dont care who you are, or what you do but your answer to my post is completly uncalled for.

I have come on here like many other people and asked for some assistance, in my mind there is *no* need what so ever to respond in the manner you have.

Had i come on here and asked a stupid question or one where it has been asked 50 times over and i just CBA to use the search button then a sarcastic answer would have been just.

HOWEVER

It was not. i am new to this, everyone starts out somewhere, how am i meant to know that i should post some picures. If i had some to post then i wouldnt be needing any of your assistance.

As it turns out someone was able to help me out and i was incredibly impressed with their profesionalism and general attutide. Should he ever need a favour or help with anything i would be happy to assist in anyway i could. A true Pleasure.

Just because you work with women every day who maybe pleasing to the eye but most probally about as intresting collecting belly button lint gives you no reason to belittle another person, pidgeon holing them in to roll of standing there looking pretty or cleaning up.
Maybe you should step back from the computer and clean your oven. If you spend this much time on here then lord knows it probally long over due.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Georgie Find More Posts by Georgie

Old 07-23-2007, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 57288

Viajero is offline IP: 208.54.15.1

Guys, she has a point. Inexperienced and naive, perhaps she is. But lacking evidence of any bad intentions let's at least act like gentlemen, shall we?

Georgie, another point has been well made - you should have at least one bad photo taken with your tripod and self timer to offer as a sign of your sincerity.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Viajero Visit Viajero's homepage! Find More Posts by Viajero

Old 07-24-2007, 12:35 AM
christian
Old 07-24-2007, 12:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 36882
Comments: 2
My Mood:

RonC is offline IP: 24.4.76.104

Christian,...any chance of you postin a pic of your oven

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing stays as good as it once was!
http://www.myspace.com/ronsphotos
  View Public Profile Send a private message to RonC Visit RonC's homepage! Find More Posts by RonC

Old 07-24-2007, 03:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Resident Evil

Member GG#: 35479

christian is offline IP: 207.244.163.81

Not likely Ron... I'm a worker bee who likes to cook.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Free Member

Georgie is offline IP: 81.158.107.227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viajero View Post
Guys, she has a point. Inexperienced and naive, perhaps she is. But lacking evidence of any bad intentions let's at least act like gentlemen, shall we?

Georgie, another point has been well made - you should have at least one bad photo taken with your tripod and self timer to offer as a sign of your sincerity.
lol

when i finish going though the pics and i speak with the photographer i'll post one up.

but i am sure he will post some up on here for some constructive critisism.

Old 07-24-2007, 10:30 AM
DaveB
Old 07-24-2007, 04:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Free Member

Georgie is offline IP: 82.69.254.150

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
You mean like you just did Georgie?

On another note, isn't English still the main language over there, and don't we still spell words like "probably" and "interesting" the same?

forgive me, but i have not yet met a model who is "down to earth" its all about handbags and lipgloss. maybe i have just had a very small sample size.

and oops. didnt re read though to check spelling.

Old 07-24-2007, 05:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 56509
Send a message via Yahoo to DDCStudios

DDCStudios is offline IP: 68.102.99.102

Hey Georgie now that you met everyone with their ding dongs hanging out...welcome to G1!
  View Public Profile Send a private message to DDCStudios Visit DDCStudios's homepage! Find More Posts by DDCStudios

Old 07-24-2007, 06:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Still Learning

Member GG#: 36942
Comments: 1
My Mood:

Bonner is offline IP: 64.60.153.26

Oh how I love a good old piss'n match! And how I miss Christain and "Chink" going at it about 3 years ago on GG!
Last edited by Bonner; 07-24-2007 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: Clarify Point