Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Bob Shell
Old 05-10-2007, 02:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Still Learning

Member GG#: 36942
Comments: 1
My Mood:

Bonner is offline IP: 64.60.153.26

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

For some damn reason I was thinking about him today. Can someone tell me how his trial came out?

When he was the editor at Shutterbug, he was the only article writer, then, that used models to show off the equipment he was reporting on for the magazine. Maybe not the best models or style, but nicer than landscapes, walls or trees to look at.

Jim

Re: Bob Shell
Old 05-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 35872
Comments: 41

R_Fredrick_Smith is offline IP: 76.186.138.153

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Apparently the trial continues to be delayed. Here is a brief article on the subject

http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/wb/114428

Cheers,
rfs

"The map is not the Territory"
  View Public Profile Send a private message to R_Fredrick_Smith Visit R_Fredrick_Smith's homepage! Find More Posts by R_Fredrick_Smith

Old 05-10-2007, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Still Learning

Member GG#: 36942
My Mood:

Bonner is offline IP: 64.60.153.26

Thanks...I tried to Google something up and nothing seemed new. What a mess! Can you imagine that being you? -Jim

Old 05-10-2007, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 35872
Comments: 41

R_Fredrick_Smith is offline IP: 76.186.138.153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonner View Post
Thanks...I tried to Google something up and nothing seemed new. What a mess! Can you imagine that being you? -Jim
The secret for this sort of Google search is to use the News section of Google and then you'll always get the latest stuff.

Cheers,
rfs

"The map is not the Territory"
  View Public Profile Send a private message to R_Fredrick_Smith Visit R_Fredrick_Smith's homepage! Find More Posts by R_Fredrick_Smith

Old 05-10-2007, 03:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 43874
Comments: 0

RVMD is offline IP: 67.126.129.195

I looked him up just a few weeks ago. That lady that killed her preacher husband has already been tried, and that just happened recently. Obviously he waived he right to a speedy trial.

R
  View Public Profile Send a private message to RVMD Visit RVMD's homepage! Find More Posts by RVMD

Old 05-10-2007, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 35230
Send a message via AIM to glennusdin Send a message via Yahoo to glennusdin

glennusdin is offline IP: 74.92.121.113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonner View Post
Nope I can't imagine this being me.

I never had drugs in my studio. Never had any drug dealers deliver drugs to my studio. I never had a drugged up model in my studio. I never gave a model drugs in my studio. I never shot bondage pictures of a drugged up model in my studio. And when I was never done shooting pictures of the drugged up nude model, I never climbed up on top of her and never had sex with her, whether she was dead or alive.

But, hey, thats just me, don't use the things I've never done as a benchmark for how to conduct your life.

I don't know the man, never met him, have read many of his articles, and for the life of me, I can't ever imagine being in such a spot as he is. I have sadness for both of them, but somehow this story seems like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I'll let God sort out the details.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to glennusdin Visit glennusdin's homepage! Find More Posts by glennusdin

Old 05-10-2007, 05:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 58419

redlight is offline IP: 68.189.166.190

Good post Glen. Everything you said was right on target.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to redlight Find More Posts by redlight

Old 05-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Photographer/Instructor

Member GG#: 52660
Send a message via AIM to DaveB Send a message via Yahoo to DaveB Send a message via Skype™ to DaveB

DaveB is offline IP: 69.250.77.239

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennusdin View Post
Nope I can't imagine this being me.

I never had drugs in my studio. Never had any drug dealers deliver drugs to my studio. I never had a drugged up model in my studio. I never gave a model drugs in my studio. I never shot bondage pictures of a drugged up model in my studio. And when I was never done shooting pictures of the drugged up nude model, I never climbed up on top of her and never had sex with her, whether she was dead or alive.

But, hey, thats just me, don't use the things I've never done as a benchmark for how to conduct your life.

I don't know the man, never met him, have read many of his articles, and for the life of me, I can't ever imagine being in such a spot as he is. I have sadness for both of them, but somehow this story seems like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I'll let God sort out the details.
Damn are you BORING!!

You need to live a little Glenn!!
david@posneg.com
My Current Photography Workshops
  View Public Profile Send a private message to DaveB Visit DaveB's homepage! Find More Posts by DaveB

Old 05-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 51609

DavidH is offline IP: 71.62.179.107

The trial has be delayed to August 20th per the Roanoke Times:

www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/wb/114954

David
  View Public Profile Send a private message to DavidH Find More Posts by DavidH

Old 05-11-2007, 11:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 58683

bobshell is offline IP: 75.109.118.104

If anyone wants to talk to me about things, I haven't exactly been hiding. There are links to e-mail me on my website, and I've been at the same e-mail address since 1997.

Yes, we were all ready to go to trial, and then on the 18th of last month the prosecutor handed us a big stack of material we had never seen before, material that even he had to admit was exculpatory. This was 12 days before the trial was supposed to begin. The judge had no choice but to delay things once again so we have time to deal with all of this new evidence.

I've asked on other forums in the past, and I will now ask here that details of my case not be the subject of forum posts and speculation. None of you know the details of my case, and much of what has been reported in the press is incorrect. Please hold off on your speculative comments until my case is over and I can tell my side of the story. I have not given interviews for publication, but will tell my story loud and clear when I can. All I am free to say at this time is that I have broken no laws and done nothing wrong, and hope to prove that in trial.

My best wishes to all of you,

Bob Shell
  View Public Profile Send a private message to bobshell Visit bobshell's homepage! Find More Posts by bobshell