Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Photos from the Dark Side
Old 12-13-2006, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lifetime of Obsession

Member GG#: 38218
Comments: 0
Send a message via ICQ to kevgre Send a message via AIM to kevgre Send a message via Yahoo to kevgre

kevgre is offline IP: 66.33.255.68

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

While I throughly enjoy glamour, fine art and other genres, every once in a while a model will inspire me to use the force and move to the dark side. This is always an experimental journey full of shadows, but the end result is that I have a blast creating.

Here's some from a shoot this past weekend with model Fae Allander

This is called "Happy Birthday you Bastard"
Idea belongs to Fae Allander

This is an urban legend shot. The story is in a dorm and some pre-med students steal a cadaver's hand and tie it to the string on the light in the closet. The student who pulls the light has a bad heart and dies.

Here's one in the Femme Fatale category. A woman waits patiently for the sound of her husband's car to drive up so she can give him his "special" surprise.
Idea belongs to me.

An unruly tea party host lurks in the basement

I saw the movie (old) Carnival of Souls and found the cheesy makeup still quite unsettling. This mask reminds me of that movie.

View Public Profile Send a private message to kevgre Visit kevgre's homepage! Find More Posts by kevgre

Re: Photos from the Dark Side
Old 12-13-2006, 11:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 39658

FotoTejas is offline IP: 209.189.225.12

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Cool ideas. The "tea party" works best for me. Keep having fun!

Luego

Old 12-13-2006, 01:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Amateur

Member GG#: 35246
Comments: 7

jford is offline IP: 144.80.193.138

Nice stuff - I like 'em all. My favorite is probably the last. Eerie.
Thanks for sharing.

Old 12-13-2006, 01:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 35236
Send a message via AIM to eselby Send a message via Yahoo to eselby

eselby is offline IP: 69.15.101.106

Kick ass!
  View Public Profile Send a private message to eselby Visit eselby's homepage! Find More Posts by eselby

Old 12-13-2006, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member GG#: 35840
My Mood:

SteveB is offline IP: 67.139.53.39

Excellent execution on them all!!

A lot of answers here
Old 12-13-2006, 07:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 37576

rixafter6 is offline IP: 69.242.186.36

Nice work to both of you; however my favorite is "Lost" in your portfolio. I don't want to hijack your thread here brother, but buried in this great post are a lot of answers that novice photographers and those new to glamour should pay attention too.

Just a few:

Why did you become a photographer?
Quote:
I have a blast creating.
Where do you get your ideas for a shoot?
Quote:
This is always an experimental journey full of shadows
Quote:
every once in a while a model will inspire me to use the force and move to the dark side.
Quote:
saw the movie (old) Carnival of Souls and found the cheesy makeup still quite unsettling. This mask reminds me of that movie.
Quote:
This is an urban legend shot.
Quote:
Here's one in the Femme Fatale category.
How important is model collaberation?
Quote:
Idea belongs to me./.Idea belongs to Fae Allander
Now let's all go back and look at the art work again and enjoy the results of all these answers coming together.

Very nice work indeed.

Rick D.

Re: A lot of answers here
Old 12-13-2006, 07:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime of Obsession

Member GG#: 38218
Send a message via ICQ to kevgre Send a message via AIM to kevgre Send a message via Yahoo to kevgre

kevgre is offline IP: 68.38.2.15

Probably one of the best comments I have received !! I am a vortex of learning.. I admit in knowing something I in fact, know nothing and I'm an open set of eyes and ears waiting for my next stimuli.

Models, other photographers, TV, movies, life, and chickens contribute to my inspiration every day.. I don't perhaps act on the inspiration right away, but it percolates inside me and manifests when triggered later in time..

Thanks again.. You in fact inspired me with my own words

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixafter6 View Post
Nice work to both of you; however my favorite is "Lost" in your portfolio. I don't want to hijack your thread here brother, but buried in this great post are a lot of answers that novice photographers and those new to glamour should pay attention too.

Just a few:

Why did you become a photographer?

Where do you get your ideas for a shoot?

How important is model collaberation?

Now let's all go back and look at the art work again and enjoy the results of all these answers coming together.

Very nice work indeed.

Rick D.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to kevgre Visit kevgre's homepage! Find More Posts by kevgre