I'm headed to the Virgin Islands, can't wait, we've managed great success there as we celebrate our 1-year anniversary this week since we started the Exotic, International Glamour, Beauty & the Nude workshops down at Alex's place!
So far we've (myself, attendees, make-up, models, etc.) accomplished the following:
1. Rangefinder magazine cover.
2. Images published in Amherst Media photography books.
3. Images published in the UK's Amatuer Photography weekly magazine.
4. Images published in California Sunbounce marketing broucheres and advertising.
5. Images featured in the websites of California Sunbounce, Hensel USA, Rangefinder, Lexar Media, Samy's Camera and more.
6. The only glamour photography workshop to ever have a Playboy Playmate for an entire week, model, while her actual month's issue was on sale!
7. Made some great friendships while hosting a total of three workshops there these past twelve months--the fourth starts this week and includes to married-couple photographers and three returning original attendees from the first workshop!
Only 30-40 people can experience this per year, and I'm happy to be a part of each and every experience there.
Well it's our one-year and we're going to celebrate and we'll keep you posted from the islands! Thanks everyone for such great workshops, rg sends!