I took a look at the links you posted and general impression is favourable. I definitely think it is an improvement.
I still find the profile page a bit "busy", but in fairness there is a lot of information on there.
I would make the following comments/suggestions for your consideration.
1. The portfolio display at the top of the screen - great, just where it should be.
With my screen dimensions I find that the horizontal film strip layout tends to crowd the main image display. This may only be a function of the way my screen is set up, but I think that a vertical film strip layout, down one side of the screen, (if this is possible) would give more space to the main image display.
2. Next the signature strip - I don't consider this the most important information that I want to show to viewers, and I would like to see it relegated to further down the page.
3. Personally, it is the Contact Information and the Additional Information that I would like viewers to see first and I would prefer to see these 2 boxes placed side by side just below the portfolio. I would also like to see the user's firstname included in the additional information or contact section. I am sometimes unsure how to address people in the forums when I don't know their real name.
4. Next perhaps the forum information and the profile picture. these are of slightly less interest to me when viewing somebody's profile.
5. I think the remaining items could then follow on below if someone was interested enough to look for them.
Please understand that these are personal preferences offered for your consideration only, and I appreciate that others will have different views. The work you are doing to continuously improve the site is appreciated.
I do have one final comment. I followed several links from the initial pages, just to see how it worked, and I ended up at BobbyG's progile page.
The "Friends" box on bobby's page currently contains the statement ...... "BobbyG does not currently have any friends."
That seems a bit harsh.
Might want to rephrase that!