Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  


 
Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum
 

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Job update
Old 09-28-2006, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
LivingINDaytona

 
JaysonFromMaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Member GG#: 35280
Location: Daytona Beach. Fl.
Posts: 744
Comments: 0
Send a message via AIM to JaysonFromMaine Send a message via Yahoo to JaysonFromMaine

JaysonFromMaine is offline IP: 70.152.6.40
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote

just got a GREAT score on my six month review and a .50 cent raise...

gonna try to get out on the 21st of oct and do some shooting on beach and main street for biketoberfest...if your there and see a GG hat it might just be me...
  View Public Profile Send a private message to JaysonFromMaine Visit JaysonFromMaine's homepage! Find More Posts by JaysonFromMaine
 
Re: Job update
Old 09-29-2006, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Amateur

 
jford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Member GG#: 35246
Location: Indiana, PA
Posts: 2,730
Comments: 7

jford is offline IP: 144.80.193.138
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote

Congrats on the work performance and raise. Well, JasonFromMaine who's now in Daytona, sounds like things have worked out nicely following your move. I wish I were going to bikeoctoberfest...but it looks like I'll be hard pressed to go to the local applefest, even. Life keeps getting in the way of my plans.
Take care. Happy shooting.
__________________
"Keeping shooting will do more for the excellence of your photography than most any camera will!" JimmyD, PGS Extraordinaire.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to jford Visit jford's homepage! Find More Posts by jford
 
Re: Job update
Old 09-30-2006, 11:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
LivingINDaytona

 
JaysonFromMaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Member GG#: 35280
Location: Daytona Beach. Fl.
Posts: 744
Comments: 0
Send a message via AIM to JaysonFromMaine Send a message via Yahoo to JaysonFromMaine

JaysonFromMaine is offline IP: 70.152.2.197
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote

Thank You Sir...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jford
Congrats on the work performance and raise. Well, JasonFromMaine who's now in Daytona, sounds like things have worked out nicely following your move. I wish I were going to bikeoctoberfest...but it looks like I'll be hard pressed to go to the local applefest, even. Life keeps getting in the way of my plans.
Take care. Happy shooting.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to JaysonFromMaine Visit JaysonFromMaine's homepage! Find More Posts by JaysonFromMaine
 
Re: Job update
Old 09-30-2006, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Biker by the Grace of God

 
dynamike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Member GG#: 35237
Location: St Marys
Posts: 1,552
Comments: 0

dynamike is offline IP: 69.21.92.10
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysonFromMaine
just got a GREAT score on my six month review and a .50 cent raise...

gonna try to get out on the 21st of oct and do some shooting on beach and main street for biketoberfest...if your there and see a GG hat it might just be me...
Gonna do some shooting for my little ragazine at Biketoberfest there sir?

I'm setting up a shoot at Biketoberfest with Strip Club Choppers. It's going to be at Destination Daytona and will prolly be a staged thing. Wanna help?
__________________
  View Public Profile Send a private message to dynamike Visit dynamike's homepage! Find More Posts by dynamike
 
Re: Job update
Old 09-30-2006, 08:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
LivingINDaytona

 
JaysonFromMaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Member GG#: 35280
Location: Daytona Beach. Fl.
Posts: 744
Comments: 0
Send a message via AIM to JaysonFromMaine Send a message via Yahoo to JaysonFromMaine

JaysonFromMaine is offline IP: 70.152.2.197
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote

I was most deff thinking of Brain Bucket.... as far as Strip Club Choppers send me the info...and if I can work out getting there and stuff...I will do what I can for ya...


Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamike
Gonna do some shooting for my little ragazine at Biketoberfest there sir?

I'm setting up a shoot at Biketoberfest with Strip Club Choppers. It's going to be at Destination Daytona and will prolly be a staged thing. Wanna help?
  View Public Profile Send a private message to JaysonFromMaine Visit JaysonFromMaine's homepage! Find More Posts by JaysonFromMaine
 
Re: Job update
Old 09-30-2006, 08:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Biker by the Grace of God

 
dynamike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Member GG#: 35237
Location: St Marys
Posts: 1,552
Comments: 0

dynamike is offline IP: 69.21.92.10
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysonFromMaine
I was most deff thinking of Brain Bucket.... as far as Strip Club Choppers send me the info...and if I can work out getting there and stuff...I will do what I can for ya...
Will do. Even if we can't get together then, I would still like to hang sometime!
__________________
  View Public Profile Send a private message to dynamike Visit dynamike's homepage! Find More Posts by dynamike
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Update your portfolio theatre26 Talent Exchange (TFP) 0 04-04-2006 11:06 AM
Latest Update & Recommend... rolandogomez Main Community Forum 1 09-09-2005 12:55 PM
10D firmware update Clint Tech Talk Forum 1 06-25-2003 08:48 PM

Sponsors


New To Site? Need Help? Photographer & Model Links
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.

© 1999-2017 Garage Glamour™




Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94