Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
HTL Thank you!
Old 06-19-2006, 10:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
kelly

Member GG#: 35526
Comments: 0

kellyg is offline IP: 67.0.86.10

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

A special thank you to all of you who supported Supershoots. You made HTL VII a fantastic event that will be remembered for years. We had a great time and I enjoyed meeting so many new friends and seeing friends from past events.

Rolando...Thank you for allowing us to promote and share and hang out on your forum. We truly appreciate you creating this awesome opportunity to network and be part of the G1 family.

Ed Selby...a true gentleman and always a tremendous help. You know I love ya and can't get enough of that Southern charm.

Frank....you shot, your assisted, you gave up your time, you partied, you pulled pranks, you worked your a$$ off and please know how much we appreciated each and every thing you did for us. You ROCK!

Bob C...you are funny and you helped so much! You know how much we appreciate you and your lovely daughter. A class act all the way!

DK, Bill, Corey, Timothy D, Tim J, Stu, what can I say that hasn't already been said about your amazing talent, love for photography, your heart for sharing, and wealth of knowledge. You are each so special and truly one of a kind. Thank you a million for giving it up for Supershoots once again. You offer so much to the event and ask for nothing in return but to see everyone walk away with something that they can apply to their work each day. I respect each of you and believe in each of you and your passion! Can't wait to see you guys again! Thank you!

Models..Ginger, Julianna, Natalie, Malloy, Christian, Chris, Jessica, Erin, Susan, April J, Elisabeth, AJ, Candice, Chelsie, Audra...you know how I feel about each of you. What an amazing group of ladies and gentlemen! Each time you stepped out in front of that camera you gave off an amazing energy and got some of the most incredible shots. We were truly blessed to have such a fabulous group of individuals who have the drive, the look, and the passion to take their careers to the TOP! Bravo to you!

Make up artists(Stacey, Kat, Heather and Angel)....Artists doesn't even begin to cover your skills and talent! We were truly blown away at your creativity and the incredible looks you gave those models....outstanding job to each of you!! You kept the models confident by offering your incredible make up artistry. I wish I could take you home with me and make me look like that every day! Any time, any event...you just say the word!!

Photographers....I want you to know how much it means to us to see so many individuals want to soak up and grasp each opportunity you could to learn and take your skill to the next level. You approached this event with a drive and passion that reminds us what HTL is all about. Not just about pretty pictures....but creating images and giving it your all to make each image count. It was about learning, knowledge, and using all your tools to create your own work of art! AND...you were soooo fun to just hang with. We applaud you!
Thank you to everyone who made this event one of a kind and being part of our Supershoot family. We can't wait to see you at the next event and please keep in touch! And to those of you who missed out....I'm sorry you couldn't be there....but there is always next year! :-)

And thank you to everyone here for putting up with my long sappy thank yous!

ps...not sure if this belongs here or workshop forum....hope I didn't step on any toes!
Sincerely,
KellyG
Supershoots.com

Re: HTL Thank you!
Old 06-19-2006, 11:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Life Is Great Images

Member GG#: 49724
Comments: 24

LifeIsGreatImages is offline IP: 66.109.133.51

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sounds like something on which I definitely missed out... and which is described by a very intelligent writer.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to LifeIsGreatImages Find More Posts by LifeIsGreatImages

Re: HTL Thank you!
Old 06-19-2006, 11:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
kelly

Member GG#: 35526
Comments: 0

kellyg is offline IP: 67.0.86.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGreatImages
Sounds like something on which I definitely missed out... and which is described by a very intelligent writer.
Really? You think I is smart? Thanks!

Seriously...thank you so much for the kind words. And don't worry....JT will make more events......and I certainly hope to see you there!

kellyg