Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Taylor from today
Old 03-09-2006, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 36016
Comments: 2
My Mood:

mhickey is offline IP: 24.27.56.95

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

I know I hate when people say 'something different from me' but in affect this is different from me. Before anyone says it yes I did some where I drug the shutter and the outside blooms and you cannot see the house behind me. (as an aside this is in the master bedroom which was the studio so it's like returning to the scene). Anyway, Taylor had a concept she wanted and I shot those but I was not pleased, not her fault mine actually. Anyway, we ended up here and then because of lens optics and room size I could not get the dof I needed and still get her full length. So I could drag shutter and blow things out but there was this voice in my head 'she's the lady who undresses in front of the window each day for the neighbors to see' so being able to see the outside world was okay. Hope I'm making sense and I haven't disappointed Scott again. I'm just weird lately.

By the way Taylor, love ya.

Almost forgot, yes Taylor has another new doo. Her record is in tact, everytime she has shown up to work with me here hair was different. And people wonder why I have no hair.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mike

View Public Profile Send a private message to mhickey Visit mhickey's homepage! Find More Posts by mhickey

Re: Taylor from today
Old 03-09-2006, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Amateur

Member GG#: 35246
Comments: 7

jford is offline IP: 144.80.193.138

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

"I'm just weird lately." Lately? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Very nice - I like the slightly kinky suggestiveness - pulls it well out of the ordinary. Nice job, indeed.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to jford Visit jford's homepage! Find More Posts by jford

Old 03-09-2006, 05:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 36882
My Mood:

RonC is offline IP: 24.4.80.198

Beautiful shot Mike, love the pose and tones,..my kinda pic [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

One little thing,..the material on the left rolled arm,(looking at it from camera position), looks like it needs to be tucked back under the fold like the right side is. And Taylor's doo fits her as well as she fits the bench, CUTE! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to RonC Visit RonC's homepage! Find More Posts by RonC

Old 03-09-2006, 06:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 48325
Comments: 0

lobofw is offline IP: 66.82.9.36

Cute shot Mike, after meeting Taylor and working with her a short period, I see why you have lost your hair. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Actually I mean that in a good way, she's fun to be around and work with.

View Public Profile Send a private message to lobofw Visit lobofw's homepage! Find More Posts by lobofw

Old 03-09-2006, 06:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 35341
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to hicspix

hicspix is offline IP: 152.163.101.11

Just adorable, Cuz! The image has an honest playful/sexiness to it and just strikes me as so you and so Taylor! I like the new 'do, by the way, cute!

Dave
  View Public Profile Send a private message to hicspix Visit hicspix's homepage! Find More Posts by hicspix

Old 03-09-2006, 06:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 50240

Outlaw is offline IP: 209.176.40.249

Fantastically sexy and playful shot, Mike. I've been looking forward to seeing this since Taylor told me about the idea and said she was taking the stockings with her to y'alls shoot today.

I'm glad it came out so well, and I totally get your train of thought in retaining the neighbor's house in the background. As I love to see in any good photo, it adds depth and a little extra nuance to ponder the purpose of with its inclusion. Excellent choice, I say.

Always love to see your new work, especially with my beautiful Taylor. I've spoken with her since your shoot today, and she is already looking forward to shooting again before you head east. You guys are an awesome team.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Outlaw Find More Posts by Outlaw

Old 03-09-2006, 08:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 38048
Send a message via AIM to RSStory Send a message via MSN to RSStory Send a message via Yahoo to RSStory

RSStory is offline IP: 216.65.173.87

You didnt disappoint me this time...and for the record it is a rare occassion that I havent liked your shots. This is a new favorite for me. But then again...How could a shot of Taylor taken by you ever be a bad image. I am just not sure it is possible. Nice work Mike.

Scott

View Public Profile Send a private message to RSStory Visit RSStory's homepage! Find More Posts by RSStory

Old 03-09-2006, 10:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 36777
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to StanTom

StanTom is offline IP: 24.154.175.113

All I'm going to say is , if the house behind you goes up for sale you better let me know fast !!

It wouldn't be on the market for long
(all the seller would have to put in the ad was "within plain eye view of Mike Hickey Studio"

SOLD !!! $$$$$$$
  View Public Profile Send a private message to StanTom Find More Posts by StanTom

Old 03-10-2006, 09:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

My Mood:

Thanks John I guess I am getting kinkier, I know when I try and get out of bed all my joints are kinked up and I walk around funny for awhile.
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mike
  View Public Profile Send a private message to mhickey Visit mhickey's homepage! Find More Posts by mhickey

Old 03-10-2006, 09:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

My Mood:

Man Ron you got a sharp eye. I guess my mind was a little distracted. When you have a lock box on your house and a realtor can just walk in on you and the scantily clad nymphets in the master bedroom, it is easy to get distracted. I have actually had to file a complaint against a realtor who entered my house without calling and asking permission first. His supra key card of course registered that he had been there and my realtor automatically sends a request for feedback form. When I saw he had been sent one I checked my list and he was not on it, low and behold he had been in when I was out of town. So with all that swirling in the back of my head I was a little off my game yesterday. Hell to get old and try and sell a house while photographing beautiful women in your bedroom, oh wait maybe only the first part is bad. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mike