Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Happy BIrthday, Don Clark!
Old 03-03-2006, 12:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 35341
Comments: 0
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to hicspix

hicspix is offline IP: 205.188.116.196

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

What, you thought you could keep something like that a secret here? No way! LOL

Hope you have a great day and thanks for all the presents you and DeAnn share with us every day! Great meeting, working and getting to know you two recently. It made a fun event all the more pleasurable!

Dave
  View Public Profile Send a private message to hicspix Visit hicspix's homepage! Find More Posts by hicspix

Re: Happy BIrthday, Don Clark!
Old 03-03-2006, 02:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Bawdy Little Monkey

Member GG#: 41173
Comments: 1
Send a message via AIM to SamBeasley Send a message via Yahoo to SamBeasley

SamBeasley is offline IP: 24.183.227.46

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

It was your birthday yesterday Don??? Dude happy birthday!!

Sam
  View Public Profile Send a private message to SamBeasley Visit SamBeasley's homepage! Find More Posts by SamBeasley

Old 03-03-2006, 06:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Model

Member GG#: 41923

glam_chic is offline IP: 64.241.24.242

I was going to pop out of a cake for you, but while I was waiting to be shipped I sort of ate most of the cake and I didn't want to show up at your door empty handed. Oh well, maybe next year. Happy Birthday anyway [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to glam_chic Visit glam_chic's homepage! Find More Posts by glam_chic

Old 03-03-2006, 09:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 48325

lobofw is offline IP: 66.82.9.65

What, Don's another year older. Ok, so that explains his mannerisms. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to lobofw Visit lobofw's homepage! Find More Posts by lobofw

Old 03-03-2006, 11:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Devlin

Member GG#:
Comments:

IP: 67.83.118.76

Don, my boy...

Now why didn't you tell me? We need to celebrate! Sincerely, I just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very Happy Birthday! As much trouble as you get into on the forum, you are a real class act. I can't begin to tell you how much fun I've had working with you and how many times you've made me laugh here on the forum. Unfortunately, there is always going to a someone with their panties on too tight that spoils the fun, but I'm glad you're around to push the envelope! One these days I'll get my city-fied arse out to Kansas and we'll be able to do more than a couple minutes of shooting. Until then, sit back, relax, blow out your candles, hug the ones you love, have DeAnn pop out of a cake, and break open one of those famous lollipops and party the night away! Love ya, brother! Happy Birthday!

Christian

Old 03-03-2006, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

IP: 68.103.164.252

[ QUOTE ]
hug the ones you love, have DeAnn pop out of a cake

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks to me like you've beat me to it!! and how can she jump out of cake with you holding her down like that!! I can see in her eyes, the terror and anxiety and feeling of being trapped somewhere she didnt want to be!!! Oh the Humanity!
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously though, Christian thank you very much. We'll get that opportunity someday to work together on some concepts! Thank you Chrisian Devlin a class act and a true gentleman!

Don.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

Thank you Dave...but you know there comes a certain age when Birthdays have a different effect than they used too..I think I've reached that age!!
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But then again they say you're as young as you feel..well everyday DeAnn makes me feel 21 and alive again!!
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It was great meeting you and working with you and getting some great advice and knowledge from you at Surf and Turf. DeAnn is looking forward to stepping infront of your lens again someday!!

Thank you Dave!

Don.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

[ QUOTE ]
I was going to pop out of a cake for you, but while I was waiting to be shipped I sort of ate most of the cake and I didn't want to show up at your door empty handed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I demand a do over!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks Erin! and Thanks for always laffing at my sillyness!
it takes less muscles to smile than it does to frown, and putting a smile on someones face everyday always make my day worth waking up!

Don.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

[ QUOTE ]
Dude happy birthday!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude!! thanks for reminding me that I'm one year closer to "DEAD"

But then again I can smile knowing you didnt post an image of Samantha jumping out of a cake!!! see things could be worse!!
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks Sam!!

Old 03-03-2006, 12:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

[ QUOTE ]
What, Don's another year older. Ok, so that explains his mannerisms.

[/ QUOTE ]

No actually thats from being dropped on my head too many times as a child!
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and drinking my bath water!

Thanks Frank!!!