Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Thank You Again JT & Kelly
Old 02-21-2006, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 48325
Comments: 0

lobofw is offline IP: 66.82.9.57

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

After driving 9 1/2 hrs in the fog, I made it home and took a first look t some of the images. Although I plan on taking a nap first, then I'll work on some.
I do want to make a public Thank You to all involved, it was a great learning experience and because of the conditions I for one know I learned more because of it.
To all the models, my hat goes out to you for braving the conditions and for those of us who put you through some wild and crazy stuff.
Also we can't forget Stacy/MUA, she had her hands full and did a great job.

For those who haven't been to one of these events, you really need to, it's awesome.
Thanks again to all.

Following shot is AJ on the wonderfull grounds we had the pleasure shooting.
Sorry, to tired for any PS work at the moment.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to lobofw Visit lobofw's homepage! Find More Posts by lobofw

Re: Thank You Again JT & Kelly
Old 02-21-2006, 01:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 43029

zytkiewicz is offline IP: 66.168.19.231

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Great picture Lobo. I can't wait till I can go to one.

View Public Profile Send a private message to zytkiewicz Visit zytkiewicz's homepage! Find More Posts by zytkiewicz

Old 02-21-2006, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Goddess

Member GG#: 44224
Send a message via AIM to TaylorDelfino Send a message via Yahoo to TaylorDelfino

TaylorDelfino is offline IP: 198.69.240.100

I'm with you, Frank! I had a great time (bitter cold and all!) and really enjoyed meeting everyone. The models were all awesome and I hope to work with them again soon, and Stacy really pulled through for us!
I feel like we all got some great images out of S&T and can't wait til they start pouring in!
We just got home at 2am after a 7 1/2 hr drive (fog here too) and we're too tired to pull any out, but I've chimped a couple and they're looking good - we'll be posting soon!
To everyone there; models, MUA, photographers, dK, JT, Kelly - thanks so much for a great weekend!
Can't wait to do it again!!
Taylor

(One shot from yesterday)
  View Public Profile Send a private message to TaylorDelfino Visit TaylorDelfino's homepage! Find More Posts by TaylorDelfino

Old 02-21-2006, 04:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Free Member

I know that shot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Unfortunately I didn't get the chance for it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
But, next time I will.
Nice, I like the affect. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Hope to work you again, soon. If your ever in my area, look me up.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to lobofw Visit lobofw's homepage! Find More Posts by lobofw

Old 02-21-2006, 05:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 39779

ParallaxView is offline IP: 216.183.49.4

Frank,
I'm glad you got home safe. It was a pleasure meeting you and the rest of the gang.
It's always fun to put a face to the name.
The models and mentors were all outstanding.
The bad weather was kind of a blessing in disguise because it forced the photographers to step out of their "comfort zone", as DK would put it, and it really made people think about the shots they were taking.
AJ, Duane, and Toni really made my mornings fun...(i'll be your pack mule any day)
I hope everyone else is making it home safe!

Cheers

Rudy

AJ and Christian having a little fun
  View Public Profile Send a private message to ParallaxView Visit ParallaxView's homepage! Find More Posts by ParallaxView

Old 02-21-2006, 06:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Free Member

Thanks Rudy,
I knew that would be a great shot.
Hopefully we can work together again sometime. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006, 05:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
J T Smith

Member GG#: 35390

jtsmith is offline IP: 12.45.209.149

Glad you made it home safe. WE thank you. It was great meet and work with you. Looking forward to seeing images created from the event.

J T
  View Public Profile Send a private message to jtsmith Visit jtsmith's homepage! Find More Posts by jtsmith

Old 02-22-2006, 09:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Devlin

Member GG#:
Comments:

IP: 67.83.118.76

JT, my brother, and Kelly, my sweetheart...

Another successful event in the books! I had a great time, as I'm sure everyone else did. It sounds so repetitive after hearing it over and over, but you guys really are the best and so is Supershoots! I love being part of the Supershoots family and I look forward to upcoming events! Love you both tremendously!

To all the photographers, I enjoyed working with all you of you and I hope you all got some fabulous images. Can't wait to see the posts start taking over the forum here.

To the models...You guys were all great! It was great to meet all of you and I am so thankful for getting the opportunity to work with you guys. You all made me laugh and that's what matters the most to me! Best of luck to all of you!

To Stacy...You did a phenomenal job and I really hope to see you again at another shoot! Glad I could make you blush with some of my antics!

Christian

Old 02-22-2006, 09:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 44363
Send a message via Yahoo to Flich

Flich is offline IP: 206.192.13.98

JT and Kelly once again another great event regardless of the weather.

To all the models, thank you for your professionalism and endurance in dealing with the conditions. You all rocked and got out there and gave it up.

A very special thanks to my man DK! An awesome Fine Art seminar. Really appreciated you sharing with us your visions and way of working. Also thanks for letting me help you. Look forward to doing it again some time.

Frank(FLIK)
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Flich Visit Flich's homepage! Find More Posts by Flich

Old 02-22-2006, 09:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

IP: 68.103.164.252

Again another great workshop!!!! While I was at Surf and Turf I decided to work on my weakest part of my photography, Creating a good headshot. Who else other than JT Smith the master of head shots could I learn from. So I spent alot of my time assisting JT while he was taking headshots and watch him and Kelly work together to create great headshots. after a few hours a watching and holding reflectors I tried some of my own!! Thanks for the great learning experience in Padre JT and Kelly!!!

Don. P.S....wofting,wofting...wofting!!