Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Kristy-Louise - Your Stunning \"English Rose\" Looking For More Work Abroad?
Old 01-09-2006, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 45468
Comments: 0

Kristy_Louise is offline IP: 195.93.21.97

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Hiya guy's and girls!

I am a professional model who works in the Glamour and Promotional field full-time and I'm looking for more work abroad this year, especially in the US...

A little about me and my work experience -

I began my career under a year ago and I have gained some great UK publications under my belt inc -

*Loaded magazine
*Redline magazine x2
*Biker News magazine
*Auto Trader - Cars and Girls magazine (special addition)
*The Daily Sport newspaper (poster girl)
*The Saturday Sport newspaper
*The Sunday Sport newspaper (centre fold)
*Front cover of a well-known fetish magazine
*Other smaller magazines and newspapers

I have worked all over the UK with both ammeter and professional photographers and my career is now taking me abroad with me travelling to Tenerife, Portugal and Germany this year - I hope to do well both at home and abroad!

I am experienced in fashion, portrait, lingerie, swimwear, Glamour, topless, art/implied nude, (Playboy nude i.e. full frontal - only with the right photographers), light fetish, soft bondage, soft girl girl, promotions, tradeshow, radio, TV, internet.
All of the above are for stills and video.
PLEASE NOTE: None of the above are or include top shelf (open legs) type work!

If you're looking for a unique, red headed, UK model to work with you in your country then I'm your girl [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
As you can see from the above I am very experienced in all areas of the Glamour industry and have many top name publications under my belt.
I have a different look from your avearage Glamour model but I love not being "cloned" and it's great to be doing so well from being different from your "norm".
I am a fiery red head, with fair skin - more commanly known in the UK as your "English Rose" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I am doing really well over here and I really do believe it's because I dare to be different.

If you like what you see and you like what you read then please do get in touch and let's get planning the shoot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Priority will be given to those who are offering work in the US!

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kristy-Louise x

www.kristy-louise.com
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Kristy_Louise Visit Kristy_Louise's homepage! Find More Posts by Kristy_Louise

Re: Kristy-Louise - Your Stunning \"English Rose\" Looking For More Work Abroad?
Old 01-09-2006, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 48325

lobofw is offline IP: 69.19.14.18

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Hi there and allow me to welcome you to GG. You have some very nice looks there. I like the pigtails. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I'm located in Texas, so if you ever happen this way, get in touch and we'll do a shoot.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to lobofw Visit lobofw's homepage! Find More Posts by lobofw

Re: Kristy-Louise - Your Stunning \"English Rose\" Looking For More Work Abroad?
Old 01-11-2006, 02:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 45468

Kristy_Louise is offline IP: 195.93.21.97

Aww thanks for that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sounds great - I'll keep in touch with you, for sure!

xxx
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Kristy_Louise Visit Kristy_Louise's homepage! Find More Posts by Kristy_Louise