Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamourô > Garage Glamourô Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Looking for models...
Old 12-29-2005, 05:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamourô

Member GG#: 1
Comments: 10
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to rolandogomez

rolandogomez is offline IP: 66.69.85.25

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Well I'm headed out shortly to photograph the Spurs game again, but wanted to make an email before I leave, I have a need for models for the following:

Books--Working on three books right now, need models that are height, weight proportionate, ages 18-30. Please send me your GG portfolio link (it's free) plus your stats (should be on the GG portfolio), location, and contact information. Types of modeling are glamour, beauty, fashion and tasteful nudes (see my portfolios). Preferred locations for shooting are San Antonio, Portland, Atlanta, West Palm Beach, and Philadelphia.

Magazines--same as above as I submit some models to various magazines in addition I have a need for models for upcoming magazine articles--refer to my bio.

Workshops--Looking for models for the upcoming workshops, Atlanta, San Antonio, Philadelphia, Worcester, Miami, Portland, Maui and Virgin Islands. More workshops areas to be announced, but you can see the latest locations here.

On occasions, about 3-6 times per month, I have a need for models for private instructional workshops too. If this interests you, please include that in your email. DO NOT PM me, I prefer emails as I have folders in my email program to track all workshops and models.

For all models, workshop and books, pay varies. I need models ages 18-30, that are height, weight proportionate that enjoy modeling glamour, beauty, fashion, editorial and tasteful nudes.

You can find some of my work here and these other locations:
http://www.rolandogomez.com
http://www.garageglamour.com/portfolios/rolando
http://www.playboy.com (Special Editions/SGND)
http://www.digitalfilm.com/dp/pro_photo/rgomez.html
http://www.sunbounce-usa.com/rolando_gomez.html
http://www.samys-camera.com/articles...ndo_gomez.html
http://www.henselusa.com/links.html

Thanks, and please be patient with responses as I travel and also get tons of emails, but you will get a response. rg sends!
(Model Holley D., actual book cover for April 2006 release by Amherst Media in every major book store including Barnes & Nobles, Borders, Books A Million, B. Dalton, Waldon Books, Amazon.com, etc.)
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Re: Looking for models...
Old 12-29-2005, 08:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 42106
Comments: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to ginger_80

ginger_80 is offline IP: 72.147.114.69

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Ok, I've only contacted you a 100 times!!! You need a model, here I am! LOL!
  View Public Profile Send a private message to ginger_80 Find More Posts by ginger_80

Old 12-29-2005, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 46714

KaytiC is offline IP: 69.244.6.101

Hey! Same here! We are trying to get in touch with youu, you busy busy man! We are ready and waiting!

Kayti
  View Public Profile Send a private message to KaytiC Visit KaytiC's homepage! Find More Posts by KaytiC

Old 12-29-2005, 09:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member GG#: 45243

Tiffany_Karns is offline IP: 70.146.138.15

I know I'm going to the ones in Maui and the Virgin Islands... we talked about the Atlanta one.. but never talked more about it...

I'm open for any of your workshops, Rolando and you know that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

View Public Profile Send a private message to Tiffany_Karns Visit Tiffany_Karns's homepage! Find More Posts by Tiffany_Karns

Old 12-29-2005, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 38303

Jason407 is offline IP: 65.33.176.213

[ QUOTE ]
I need models ages 18-30, that are height, weight proportionate that enjoy modeling glamour, beauty, fashion, editorial and tasteful nudes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhh...pick me! pick me!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Jason407 Visit Jason407's homepage! Find More Posts by Jason407

Old 12-30-2005, 02:46 AM   #6 (permalink)

Member GG#: 45243

Tiffany_Karns is offline IP: 72.150.96.169

haha!
YES!! JAson!!

lol INTRODUCING THE NEWEST GLAMOUR MODEL FOR ROLANDO'S WORKSHOPS:

JASON!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Tiffany_Karns Visit Tiffany_Karns's homepage! Find More Posts by Tiffany_Karns

how much money you got?
Old 12-30-2005, 08:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamourô

My Mood:

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Old 12-30-2005, 08:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamourô

My Mood:

Hey, you're fast making my a-list, yes, you're still on for Maui and the Virgin Islands workshops. Atlanta would be cool, but have to talk to Rick first (grin). Actually, I do have you down for Atlanta, but we'll talk. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

For now, have a Happy New Year, and send me your address and contact info again, besides, I have something I need to mail you. Thanks again for all you do, thanks, more images soon, rg sends!

Old 12-30-2005, 08:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamourô

My Mood:

Hey there girl, haven't forgot you. Do like Tiffany and send me your address and contact information again. Have a great New Year and we'll get in touch soon, thanks, rg sends!

Old 12-30-2005, 08:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamourô

My Mood:

Yeah, but I hear you're a mean person, mean (grin). Just kiddin, you have to be one of the nicest person's I've ever met, then again, maybe it's that voice of yours--did Santa bring you anything? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If he did, like I tell my four daughters, then that means you were a good girl and if so, then I'll put you down to contact--besides, you've sent me your number a few times (grin).

Hey, seriously, you need to come to San Antonio so we can shoot, of go up to the Atlanta one at least a day early as you know I don't have time to really shoot during the workshop, but can shoot around a day or two before or after the workshop--and right now I'm looking for book and magazine material.

Oh well, have to run, talk soon, have a great and safe New Year! rg sends!