Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Congrats to many on GG...you\'ll have to read to see your name...
Old 12-22-2005, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

Member GG#: 1
Comments: 10
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to rolandogomez

rolandogomez is offline IP: 66.69.85.25

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Well while I was in Maui researching our next upcoming International Glamour, Beauty and the Nude workshop, my editor Fedx'd my "galley" for my first book--it rocks.

Obviously Holley D. made the cover (see below), but even more interesting, as most of you know I requested images from anyone on GG that wanted a shot at an international tearsheet. What I can see so far, still have over 50 pages to go, as I'm doing one last proof read and this is the first time I see the actual layout, this is what I know (and I haven't finished, and not everyone was selected, but there is book two coming out too...so you'll have a chance)

Dennis Keim, he d'man, he recv'd a full-page image or two, plus some other images he contributed of models AJ, Chelsie and others, seems like dk has about 8 or so images published--congrats!

Holley, well you have images by me all over my book, need I say more? (grin) Congrats, you're on the cover too and soon on the newsstand and the book store at the same time, two covers in one month! The shots we did in Portland will be for book two, perhaps another cover? Not sure, but sure about your debut!

Sherwin, (shawkkkkaaakaaahnnnn) aka the "adjuster," hey Doc, you recv'd at least two mentions and one image you shot of Dee while here at my home on private instruction--you da man, and I expect you to contribute to the second book with your images of the Virgin Islands.

Ralph Haseltine, your Cozumel workshop image made it, great work, and now I expect more, at least from your Virgin Islands or Chicago workshop images, more coming to contribute too...

George Stumberg, you did well, another full-pager, plus more, including one image of GG's own Lindsey, congrats to you both.

Taylor D, yep, my favorite image of you made it twice--darn girl, let's shoot some more.

Sarah, you made it too, more than once! Congrats to you, say hello to Chris.

Laura F., well my Playboy Model that I've had to the luxury to shoot for Playboy Specials and other shoots, you're all over the book too! You also got a full-page image too! Congrats, see you in the next Portland, Maui, VI and other workshops!

Lisa B., your Virgin Islands images made the cut, you're on top my girl, looks great, great to have you in my book. See you at the next workshop!

Chris Winters, wow, I only took two images of you at JT Smith's last HTL and that one image has been published in a magazine already and now the editor (she's a female) ran it FULL PAGE DUDE! Congrats!

Dee, you're all over as usual, have to have my top Canadian model in there, congrats, Sherwin and I both have you in the book.

Jessica from Michigan, you're in, yep, I still owe you prints, but got you published!

Kristen, my gosh, you have images there by me, Alan B., and probably others, congrats! You also made a full-page image!

Candice N., you rock girl, many images I've shot of you, you made it too!

Apryll, your image at both, the first JT Smith HTL I went to and the last one, both made the book! You rock girl!

Joanne from Cali, you made it several times, even a full-page!

Kinga from Canada, oops, another favorite Canadian model, you made it to my dear, congrats! (Yes we gave credit to Glenn at Spectrum Studios!)

Hillary, my A-list model from PA, you're all over the book, did you expect less? (grin) You even have a full-page image too! thanks for all your faith and hard work over the years, you're in book two already!

Summer Peterson, Jeff's Whitted's image of you made it too, nice size image too! Congrats!

Playboy Model Sarah Marie, your images made it too!

Kyla, darn girl, you have at least three or more images, plus TWO full pages, from Chicago to the Virgin Islands, they'll soon know you at Barnes and Nobles and Amazon.com!

Playboy model Marina Semenova, you made it too, another image from JT's HTL! Damn JT, you'll have to start charging soon for those tears, your models have given me book and magazine tears every time! I think I have at least three magazine tears, one soon to be announced "super" model, and even a tearsheet of a "male" model? What's up with that? (J/K Chris)

Mike Dean, admin/owner of GG, you made it bud, several times, actually about five times, congrats partner! Your daughter's friends made it too!

Tiffany K., again, another JT event, heck, going to start hanging with JT and close shop, your shot of with Chris in Vegas made it!

Our own admins, Sindy made it as a model, Elise as an MUA, Mike Dean as a photographer, way to go admins!

Wendy from Florida, again, thanks to JT, full-page!

Laura O., from Austin, you made it too as well as Jennifer L. from West Palm, Courtney from S.C., Heather from S.C., Trisha from PA, Chasity from MD, Tess from Canada, Julie from Atlanta, Trixie from Austin, Talya from MA, Bridget from Austin, Sarah R. from MD, Allison from Phoenix, Jacki M., from St. Louis, Heather L. from Miami, Susan from Dallas, and many, many more!

Now if you didn't make this book, here's the deal from the second largest photography book publisher, Amherst, we're already working on book two, I will see how many GG folks I can get in book two, I know I'm more limited in book two and three.

More soon, as we have a suprise in store from Amherst that can invovle everyone on GG! Remember, everything is subject to change, but not much, as the next step is the press proof!

Thanks, rg sends!
(Actual Book Cover, Model Holley D., available at every book store near you beginning mid-March, soon I'll publish the Amazon.com link!)
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Congrats to all!!!
Old 12-23-2005, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
CorpusPhotog

Member GG#: 35722
Comments: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to luiszepeda

luiszepeda is offline IP: 24.175.160.215

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

I'll get a copy for sure as soon as they hit the store or online.... Congrats Rolando and all involved....and to all a Merry Christmas.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to luiszepeda Visit luiszepeda's homepage! Find More Posts by luiszepeda

Re: Congrats to many on GG...you\'ll have to read to see your name...
Old 12-23-2005, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 48325

lobofw is offline IP: 66.82.9.59

I'd like to say Congrats Rolando. Being fairly new here, I've been finding this very inspirational. Hopefully we'll get to meet at one of the shoots one day.
Congrats to all who were picked, that's gotta make a person feel good. I'll be lookin for it when it hits the stands.

Happy Holidays.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to lobofw Visit lobofw's homepage! Find More Posts by lobofw

Re: Congrats to all!!!
Old 12-23-2005, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

My Mood:

Oppps, your'e in there too, with Henry...thanks again for all your support, rg sends!
(Assistants, Henry W. on the right, Luis Z. on the left after the model, then MUA)
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Old 12-23-2005, 02:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 42194
Comments: 5
Send a message via AIM to Titan Send a message via Yahoo to Titan

Titan is offline IP: 24.11.124.201

Congratulations to everyone involved!

View Public Profile Send a private message to Titan Visit Titan's homepage! Find More Posts by Titan

Old 12-23-2005, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Illusion Photography, Inc

Member GG#: 36718
Comments: 2

WatsonH is offline IP: 68.110.142.222

Thanks Rg, Hope we can work together on another trip.

Hope you and your family have a merry Christmas. See you soon at a workshop.

Henry
  View Public Profile Send a private message to WatsonH Find More Posts by WatsonH

Old 12-23-2005, 06:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Member GG#: 43925
Comments: 1
Send a message via MSN to SallyK

SallyK is offline IP: 67.184.18.235

Looks good Rolando, congrats to you on your new book, I am glad Ralph's stuff made it in.
sally
  View Public Profile Find More Posts by SallyK

Old 12-23-2005, 06:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

My Mood:

I think I even mention you as the MUA on Kyla's and other photos (grin), have a Merry Christmas, see you again soon, thanks again for all your hard work, rg sends!

Old 12-23-2005, 06:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Member GG#: 35321

Sindy is offline IP: 65.3.192.242

[ QUOTE ]
Well while I was in Maui researching our next upcoming International Glamour, Beauty and the Nude workshop, my editor Fedx'd my "galley" for my first book--it rocks.

Our own admins, Sindy made it as a model, Elise as an MUA, Mike Dean as a photographer, way to go admins!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! That's quite an honor! Thank you very much for including me!

And congratulations on the book! I was going to get one for Dale as a gift when it comes out...but now I'll get two and keep one for myself!

Sindy
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Sindy Find More Posts by Sindy

Old 12-23-2005, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 36882
Comments: 2
My Mood:

RonC is offline IP: 24.4.80.198

Congratulations to all,..and I'll be looking for the book when it's out.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to RonC Visit RonC's homepage! Find More Posts by RonC