1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
(But are they the same two people you feel that way about?)
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
(At least 8 of those will be in an "un-natual" way)
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
(Or because you ran over their dog)
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
(That's because those who don't like you will think it proves their point that you're an idiot)
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
(Yes but who? and what are they thinking?)
6. You mean the world to someone.
(You are also the living representation of all that's wrong in the world, to someone)
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
(Oh goody! I know at least 10 I seriously hope I am not responsible for)
8. You are special and unique.
(Yeah, like Jerry's Kids special. and Unique, just like everyone else)
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
(And this is supposed to make me feel better?!)
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
(Yeah, everyone else gets a good laugh)
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
(But it didn't go away.)
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
(And then discover that you really don't like it)
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
(Easy because the first is so rare it will stick out in your mind and the second are so plenteful that there's no way to remember them all.)
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
(Unless of course their husband breaks your jaw)
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.
(If you don't, pretend that you do and hold long conversations with them on park benches until someone takes you to that special place where everyone is your new friend....)
Sorry. I had too.