Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Melissa(SN) Multi Images
Old 12-08-2005, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

IP: 68.103.193.140

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Lately I have noticed a really lack of comments and critiques on GG. Ive notice someone might post an image and only get a handful of comments
Whether they be the typical "Atta Boy" or an honest helpful critique it all seems to be missing of late.
If you have a comment about my or anyone elses images why not post it?
Are we all just bored with the images being posted?
New model Melissa. MUA DeAnn.

Don.

Re: Melissa(SN) Multi Images
Old 12-08-2005, 02:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 48325
Comments: 0

lobofw is offline IP: 66.82.9.80

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Nice job on these.
Wish I had something new to post.
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'm Iced in and I can't get out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to lobofw Visit lobofw's homepage! Find More Posts by lobofw

Old 12-08-2005, 02:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 41572

DBA1 is offline IP: 69.234.230.72

Hey Don!

I have noticed what your talking about. And, probably been a little guilty myself. Lots going on here keeping me busy. Yet still, December always seems to be the month I spend the most and make the least [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Ah... One of the pleasures of being self employed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Nice images dude! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Very pretty girl. Not sure about the expression in number two and number five ROCKS! Nice job by all!

Rick.
  View Public Profile Find More Posts by DBA1

Old 12-08-2005, 02:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 37039
Send a message via AIM to cdnmoosey Send a message via MSN to cdnmoosey Send a message via Yahoo to cdnmoosey

cdnmoosey is offline IP: 69.140.89.179

I think the first of these is by far the best. I like everything about it. The other images make her seem large in ways she may not want to seem large.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to cdnmoosey Visit cdnmoosey's homepage! Find More Posts by cdnmoosey

Old 12-08-2005, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 36882
Comments: 2
My Mood:

RonC is offline IP: 24.4.80.198

Nice job on all the pics Don,..looks to me like you are really mastering the studio lighting!

I'm gonna try being a little more active in the forum,..model shoots are so scarce for me that I hesitate to participate, if you know what I mean, so I lurk a lot and learn what I can.

PS: I sure miss some of the pro's that used to post [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

View Public Profile Send a private message to RonC Visit RonC's homepage! Find More Posts by RonC

Old 12-08-2005, 03:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 45260
Send a message via AIM to BGPhoto

BGPhoto is offline IP: 64.207.15.254

[ QUOTE ]
If you have a comment about my or anyone else's images why not post it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don, I can only answer for myself...but I tend not to post unless I personally find the images to be exceptionally good or bad. This is especially true if the images are posted in the "Main Community Forum" and not the critique forum. I guess I figure that if someone REALLY wanted to know what we thought, instead of just getting attaboys, they'd post in the critique forum. The second thing is that I'm no pro, and hate to say negative things about other peoples work when I don't have extraordinary work myself.

But since you ask, I'll share my thoughts on these. These images don't do much for me. I don't find the model attractive, and I don't think the poses do much to make her look glamorous.

Unfortunately I can't offer many suggestions for improvement...which is why I wouldn't have said anything at all if you hadn't asked. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to BGPhoto Visit BGPhoto's homepage! Find More Posts by BGPhoto

Old 12-08-2005, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
J T Smith

Member GG#: 35390

jtsmith is offline IP: 12.45.209.149

It's easier to comment on one image then multi images posted. I am also not sure if everyone posts to get responses or everyone has time to respond right then and there.

Tis the season ......

My comments since I am between burns........

Your main light is too high

Subjects dark roots with no hair light loses detail and creates a black whole effect.....

Not a fan of implied smiley head shots......

3/4 white lingerie shot you have that hand appearing out of the background with no limb attachment because of the angle.....Looking forward to seeing you and Dee again in South Padre!

J T
  View Public Profile Send a private message to jtsmith Visit jtsmith's homepage! Find More Posts by jtsmith

Old 12-08-2005, 03:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

[ QUOTE ]
These images don't do much for me. I don't find the model attractive

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep I've noticed the photogs with access to top models using get more of response.

Thanks BG

Don.

Old 12-08-2005, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

[ QUOTE ]
Your main light is too high

Subjects dark roots with no hair light loses detail and creates a black whole effect.....

Not a fan of implied smiley head shots......

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to keep my main light about a foot above the models the head. so I should lower that? Gotcha!

Never thought of the hairlight on Hi Key...Duh...thanks for that one JT

Implied smiley???? OH!! I get it!!!! dont hide the bits and smile about it!!!
would have been better with a sultry look!!! thanks again JT!
See you in South Padre!! we are driving so pray for good weather!

Don.

Old 12-08-2005, 03:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

Thanks Lobo!!!