Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
More C#*P!, P*#P! (N)
Old 11-30-2005, 06:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

IP: 68.103.193.140

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sense my last post was filled with such great constructive, and helpful Critiques, Maybe you could just take this time to air your negative remarks on these instead of being professional with your critiques!!

Just a thought.

Re: More C#*P!, P*#P! (N)
Old 11-30-2005, 07:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 37850
Comments: 1
My Mood:
Send a message via MSN to JonScott Send a message via Yahoo to JonScott

JonScott is offline IP: 206.212.226.175

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

I must have missed something...Again...
  View Public Profile Send a private message to JonScott Visit JonScott's homepage! Find More Posts by JonScott

Old 11-30-2005, 08:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Amateur

Member GG#: 35246
Comments: 7

jford is offline IP: 144.80.193.138

Chill, Don - your previous post didn't get too much input because no one wants to say, "You managed to make DeAnn look bad." But you've gotten a lot of good information from folks here and have no reason to complain. And, I have to agree, somehow the dark make-up and generally shadowed face in the previous set just wasn't too effective - although I liked the outfit. I hope you'll try that again, but try a little softer, less directional lighting.

Here, in the first one, D is sizzling - but then I noticed the background, and got so distracted trying to figure out what it is that my train of thought was totally derailed. I swear, it looks like the hasps on a REALLY large, leather-covered chest. I'm not saying go back to seamless paper - but that background is - to me - too distinctive and too unorthodox for this image. BTW, I don't think it's legal for a wife to look that sexy in some states, so watch yourself.

OTOH, in the second image, it works fine because it suggests (probably because of D's interaction with it) some sort of restraint system. Maybe it's just my own perversity, but the second shot has a kind of submissive feel to it, but very subtly - certainly NOT in her expression. Interesting image, IMO.

Nice.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to jford Visit jford's homepage! Find More Posts by jford

Old 11-30-2005, 09:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

Thanks John...I dont have my panties in a wad or my knickers in a twist.
My statement here is..if your going to bother to critique or comment, do as Jimmy,Rick and Doug did in that post and make suggestions and comments to why you dont like and what could be done to improve them. Don't just be lazy and take the opportunity to add otherwise negative comments with no substance or basis of helping. Your Critique could be considered by some as harsh, but its informative, and helpful! thats the entire point of critiques and comments isnt it? John you always critique very,very well and some could take lessons from you!!!
Thanks John!!

Don. P.S. by the way its a garage door, an attempt at some "Garage Glamour".

Old 11-30-2005, 09:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 48325
Comments: 0

lobofw is offline IP: 69.19.14.28

Being new here I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way.
I've had the same type shots happen too many times that I'm trying to stay away from shadows and dark makeup. I believe one of my photos in my portfolio is an example of a bad shot.
But, then that's why I'm here, to learn. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to lobofw Visit lobofw's homepage! Find More Posts by lobofw

Old 11-30-2005, 10:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Amateur

Member GG#: 35246
Comments: 7

jford is offline IP: 144.80.193.138

A garage door (whack self aside head) ... oh, yeah. Obvious. Now. A shoot in a garage. On Garage Glamour. Yeah. I get it. DOH! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [A bit disappointed, what with the visions I was constructing regarding interesting, er, accutrements in your basement, but...]

Well, I STILL think it's one darned fine defiant sub shot, if that makes any sense, and isn't too artsy-fartsy.

Take care, sir. Happy Holidays to you both.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to jford Visit jford's homepage! Find More Posts by jford

Old 11-30-2005, 10:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

lobo....its safer around here to stay inside the box!!!
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2005, 10:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 48325

lobofw is offline IP: 69.19.14.28

OK, I now know I'm in trouble. I live in a box and can't stay inside. On second thought this might be a cave, it's hard to say with no light on. DOH!
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to lobofw Visit lobofw's homepage! Find More Posts by lobofw

Old 11-30-2005, 11:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 35218

Doug_Lester is offline IP: 66.32.234.158

Now these are 'cookin'! The saturation looks a bit rich on my monitor, but that could either be a monitor thing or personal preferences. I don't think the phukme shoes add to the shots, but that's also personal, I've never really gotten the whole nude with shoes thing. The lighting and composition are on the money and Deanne's facial expressions are perfect with the mood of the shot.

BTW, i like the oiled skin, i wonder why?

As for that 'other' post, you know there was reason they were older and previously unposted.

View Public Profile Send a private message to Doug_Lester Visit Doug_Lester's homepage! Find More Posts by Doug_Lester

Old 11-30-2005, 11:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fantasiesimage

Member GG#:
Comments:

Maybe I have a hooker shoe fetish? I dont know...I just love those shoes!!

[ QUOTE ]
As for that 'other' post, you know there was reason they were older and previously unposted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhhh! I got bored!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]