Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Mo\'s Model Showcase Shindig (w/pics)
Old 10-17-2005, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pro Shooter

Member GG#: 38375
Comments: 2

jimmyd is offline IP: 70.34.248.21

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Yesterday, GG Model of the Month, Ms. Kori Rae, put me on a leash, tossed me in her car, and kidnapped me down to San Pedro, California. She was heading for Mo's Model Showcase event... and I guess I was too.

Mo, if ya didn't know, is Moses Marquez. But you might know him as a fellow GG member: His forum handle is "prfctn."

Mo had invited Kori to participate in this cool event after he recently shot her for his website, womenofperfection.com. Apparently, Mo produces these model showcase events a few times a year. It attracts about 50 glamour models and a whole lot of photographers and fans. Some well known models were there as well as some newbies just starting out. If you want to learn more about Mo's Model Showcase events you can check out the website at ModelShowcaseEvents.com.

Anyway, Kori had never participated in anything like this before and she was a little nervous which might explain why she kept yanking on the leash and just about choking me out every time she wanted to make a point while she drove wildly down the 405 freeway. And just so ya know, Kori's never worked at a gentlemen's club or anything like that where she might have learned some crowd-pleasing skills... "crowd-full-of-guys" pleasing skills, that is.

Once we arrived, however, and the crowd filled the spacious conference/banquet room at the upscale San Pedro hotel where Mo's event was held, Kori suddenly did this startling metamorphosis. All of a sudden she began walking the walk and talking the talk like she'd done this kind of thing scores of times before! Her transition was almost scarey! I was transfixed and in awe by her almost Sybil-like change. Right before my eyes, I witnessed this usually low-key young beauty transition into a sexy idol who figured out--very quickly and very efficiently--how to work the crowd.

Wimin! They truly perplex, confound, and astound... do they not?

Natch, I had my camera with me and, once Ms. Rae removed my leash and choker-chain collar, I was free to snap a few papparazi-like shots.

Here's Kori with well-known glamour model, Nikita Lea, who I've arranged to shoot--in the very near future--for a steamy lingerie & silk stocking video and also for glam shots. BTW, Nikita is a favorite model for the likes of world-renowned photographers Ken Marcus and Suze Randall, both of whom I rub shoulders with now and again. (See? I can drop names with the best of them!)

And here's Kori with "the man" himself, Moses Marquez. Does Mo look like the cat who at the canary or what? I can't imagine why, can you?

Here's Kori up on stage working the crowd of shooters. This is her first time ever doing anything like this and she worked them like a true professional. (Sorry for the framing and all, but I had to hold my camera over my head and guess where it was pointing to get any shots.)

Finally, Kori realizes they've got her completely surrounded and she gives up! But not much later she finds out just how rewarding it can be to have everyone get so excited over her. Kori took 2nd Place at the event and won $250 cash for doing so.

Thanks for a fun day, Mo! You d'man!

View Public Profile Send a private message to jimmyd Visit jimmyd's homepage! Find More Posts by jimmyd

Re: Mo\'s Model Showcase Shindig (w/pics)
Old 10-17-2005, 10:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 42503
Comments: 0
Send a message via AIM to insanepinoy

insanepinoy is offline IP: 68.122.70.114

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Good thing you didnt faint from a tight collar Jimmy. Its amazing what beautiful women can do to you and for some reason we just don't mind at all. LOL

Thats a pretty wild crowd swarming around Kori. Looks like she handled business by your story and her $250 prize.

Good job Kori!!
  View Public Profile Send a private message to insanepinoy Visit insanepinoy's homepage! Find More Posts by insanepinoy

Old 10-18-2005, 11:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Member GG#: 44943

Kori_Rae is offline IP: 66.12.67.238

I wanted to say THANK YOU again to Moses for inviting me to his show, and THANK YOU to you Jimmy for letting me drag you down there, and always believing in me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I had so much fun and gained so much by being a part of this, what an experience! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Kori_Rae Find More Posts by Kori_Rae

Old 10-18-2005, 01:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member GG#: 42462
Comments: 11
Send a message via Yahoo to Hailey

Hailey is offline IP: 24.74.98.146

...too cool. Looks like you two had some fun. Congrats on the prize Kori.

-Hailey
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Hailey Visit Hailey's homepage! Find More Posts by Hailey

Old 10-19-2005, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pro Shooter

[ QUOTE ]
Its amazing what beautiful women can do to you and for some reason we just don't mind at all. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

like they'd care if we *did* mind???

View Public Profile Send a private message to jimmyd Visit jimmyd's homepage! Find More Posts by jimmyd

Old 10-19-2005, 03:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Member GG#: 44943

Kori_Rae is offline IP: 66.12.67.238

Whats that suppose to mean-LOL........... You were a good sport [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Well until you had to mention the GRAPE thing~Hahahaha
  View Public Profile Send a private message to Kori_Rae Find More Posts by Kori_Rae

Old 10-19-2005, 03:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pro Shooter

don't get your panties in a twist. i was speaking philosophically and in general. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]