Lens Diaries Go Now
Glamour, Beauty, Nude, Models, Photographers

*    |  Register  

Go Back   Garage Glamour™ > Garage Glamour™ Main Forums > Main Community Forum

Main Community Forum General Modeling & Photography Forum
Adult posts prohibited!>>Please Read Our GUIDELINES before posting!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Okay what gives?
Old 10-09-2005, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 36016
Comments: 2
My Mood:

mhickey is offline IP: 70.112.31.251

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

There is a model contest here that Taylor Delfino won a while back. Part of that was 'to my understanding a life membership' she is still not listed as such. I started a Lifer Award and gave my first one to Reese and she is still not listed as a Lifer. I sent the money through PayPal. I bring this up because I question if I should give the second award to a photographer because I don't want to say I am awarding a lifetime membership to this site and nothing happens. As much as JimmyD and I disagree on things I question, what the puck is going on here as he does.

And no Rolando I don't want to handle this quietly because no one seems to answer me, because I am classified now as a malcontent, all along I thought I was just in search of what is right. Dang me, wrong once again.

Mike [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to mhickey Visit mhickey's homepage! Find More Posts by mhickey

Re: Okay what gives?
Old 10-09-2005, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 35323
Comments: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to seekerofbeauty

seekerofbeauty is offline IP: 67.9.20.61

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

You didn't get the Oak Leaves by keeping a low profile. Why start now? Hang in there.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to seekerofbeauty Find More Posts by seekerofbeauty

Old 10-09-2005, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 36016
Comments: 2
My Mood:

mhickey is offline IP: 70.112.31.251

Thanks Doug. I actually passed the oak leaves and got the eagle but that was another time in my life.

Mike
  View Public Profile Send a private message to mhickey Visit mhickey's homepage! Find More Posts by mhickey

Old 10-09-2005, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Model

Member GG#: 41923
Comments: 0

glam_chic is offline IP: 71.241.13.230

The reason why Taylor hasnt recieved her lifetime status is because when she was changing her name a while back she ended up with two accounts. As soon as that problem gets fixed then I was told that she would become a lifer.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to glam_chic Visit glam_chic's homepage! Find More Posts by glam_chic

Old 10-09-2005, 07:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

Member GG#: 1
Comments: 10
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to rolandogomez

rolandogomez is offline IP: 12.119.119.178

Mike,

First, I'm in Atlanta on my laptop, most of my stuff is on the minitower at home and why do you have to speak for others when they can do it for themselves, espcically Taylor who knows me personally and has my numbers, I seriously doubt that she asked you to speak on her behalf as we're friends.

Second, I missed something here about Lifetime membership and the contest, I'll researh it when I get back.

Third, I don't recall off the top of my head you mentioning to upgrade Reece, I do remember you asking to upgrade someone (again, I'm on the road don't have those emails here), but I do not recall Reece.

Fourth, I am sick and tired of you moaning and growing when you can utilize email and private messages--didn't the military teach you how NCO business is NCO business?

PM's work best when I'm on the road. If you have issues about this forum and are so concerned call me, it undermines GG when you cause public confilct and as there is normally two sides of everything--I do not discuss GG administrative business with you on everything we do nor do I feel we have too, next thing you'll be asking me about our bank balance.

I'm very unware of any correspondence in the past (other than indicated above) about the issues you have with this site and I do not, repeat, do not, understand how it benefits to make your gripes public--if you have issues with from now on, call me or PM me personally.

I wish you the best, and I have said all I want to say on this matter publicly this thread will be locked and future threads will be deleted. rg sends!
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Old 10-09-2005, 07:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Founder Garage Glamour™

Member GG#: 1
Comments: 10
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to rolandogomez

rolandogomez is offline IP: 12.119.119.178

Thanks for your help and support, as you know we'll take care of Taylor if we owe her anything. I'm on the road and now you are a Lifetime Member on me. Thanks, rg. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez

Closed Thread