Thread: Stacy
View Single Post
Re: Stacy
Old 10-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
dre4303
Free Member

Member GG#: 51196
Comments: 0
My Mood:

dre4303 is offline IP: 69.50.40.109

While the technique is quite good, I do not like this one as much as your other work, likely due to the lack of color of the dress. I know how shallow of a viewer can I be, but that is the way I see it. The sky / background are beautiful as well. If I were nit picky I would say that I would like to have seen her head turned more toward camera so that her eyes were not so far to her left of her orbits. If I were really picking at slivers in my neighbors eye and ignoring the plank of wood in my own eye I would say that the lighting on her back and front upper torso, if brighter might make the picture pop a bit more. But since I am not picking nits and can not see past the huge beams of wood in my both my eyes I will say neither. Nice photo but not your best imho. I will post an image here because I have not in such a long time, and Jim is such a consistent poster of quality work. Just trying to contribute a little bit. Older photo, scanned from 35 mm. Have a great day.

View Public Profile Send a private message to dre4303 Visit dre4303's homepage! Find More Posts by dre4303
Last edited by dre4303; 10-18-2009 at 01:00 AM..