View Single Post
Re: Majel & Carmen - Urban Belgian Experience
Old 10-13-2008, 01:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
BenE
Free Member

Member GG#: 55764
Comments: 0
My Mood:

BenE is offline IP: 64.185.5.124

I hope there are a lot of comments on these, because I find a couple of them most interesting. Since I am not a fashion photographer, I can only comment about whether I like them or not. The first and third seem to be the most appealing as far as a "fashion shot" goes; however, the clothing is not something that I would usually think of as fashion (I am wrong maybe)

My main type of photograph is portraits, and from that point of view, they would make interesting portraits . The posing on the swimsuit shot looks very awkward to me, especially the feet. That shot looks more like an advertisement type shot, but in my opinion does not sell the fashion they are wearing.

On a side point... I find it amazing that it is about 140 miles from Amsterdam to where you shot these in Belgium... about 2 hour drive, according to what I found on a map. In my part of Texas, it is farther than that to the next town of any size (100,00 population). And we have nothing so spectacular in the way of locations to shoot.

Click for larger version
Re: Majel & Carmen - Urban Belgian Experience 
  View Public Profile Send a private message to BenE Visit BenE's homepage! Find More Posts by BenE