Thread: CD/DVD Software
View Single Post
Re: CD/DVD Software
Old 09-16-2007, 12:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
R_Fredrick_Smith
Free Member

Member GG#: 35872
Comments: 41

R_Fredrick_Smith is offline IP: 76.236.209.199

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTFORMS View Post
My Windows Vista cd/dvd burner is very inconsistent. One day it will burn a cd in 45 minutes and if I am lucky it won't lock up on me. On another day it will burn a cd in 10 minutes without any problems. Both times the cd was done the same way. I much preferred my Windows XP Roxio cd burner and I am considering buying another similar program.
I've used both Nero and Roxio and they both work just fine (though they have so many features that at times it takes a while to know which to use). I most often just use the Explorer method. I generally find that it is too fast. I sometimes wonder if it has copied the files only to find that it has. So I've learned to trust it. For example, I just dragged 23mb of photos (89 of them) over to a blank Cd I had just put it. It took less than 60 seconds to copy them all over. There is a little window that pops up while it is doing it that shows a progress bar.
Cheers,
rfs

"The map is not the Territory"
  View Public Profile Send a private message to R_Fredrick_Smith Visit R_Fredrick_Smith's homepage! Find More Posts by R_Fredrick_Smith