View Single Post
Re: Power Inverter question....
Old 05-15-2007, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Photographer

RobArtLyn's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Member GG#: 55042
Location: Alexandria
Posts: 410
Comments: 0
My Mood:

RobArtLyn is offline IP:
  Reply With Quote

You need a pure sine wave inverter to use with your strobes. Most (if not all) cheap inverters do not produce a pure sine wave and will damage your strobes in short order. The inverter that AB includes in their Vagabond system is made by Samlex. You could buy one of theirs separately or another brand and connect it to your truck if you want.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to RobArtLyn Find More Posts by RobArtLyn