View Single Post
This post it legit, what I know about Scott...
Old 01-08-2007, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
rolandogomez
Founder Garage Glamourô

Member GG#: 1
Comments: 10
My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to rolandogomez

rolandogomez is offline IP: 70.125.158.16

For all concerned, I personally know Scott, I've had dinner with him many times in Toronoto with Glenn. Scott is not spamming, in fact he shoots for American Curves, Oxygen, Muscle Mag and many other magazines. He's been a judge to many top fitness competitions and is known for that--well known. Scott has helped me with my workshops and even some private shooting while I in Canada. He's one of the top glamour photographers in all of Canada.

Scott, I also know John O, he's a great guy and photographer, have had dinner with him too. Basically, like most folks that have seen gals get scammed, spam, stalkers, etc., John is just being protective, this can happen on the net. As I know both of you, I know you'd both would be suprised when you met each other that you both share the same passion in photography while respecting models. Just a little misunderstanding and I've deleted all posts to start all over. You guys are both great guys.

Time to move on, Scott, thanks for posting, if you see my shots on there, let me know, wishing you both the best--Both of you keep posting. Scott, welcome, great to have you back and we need you to show your work and how you've done it, thanks, rg sends!

Click for larger version
This post it legit, what I know about Scott... 
Photographer & Author author of five photography books. My newest book is Socially Smart: Twitter Plus Facebook, Marketing Multipliers And Brand Boosters Click here for My Tweet Workshop Information and the Photo Blog
  View Public Profile Send a private message to rolandogomez Visit rolandogomez's homepage! Find More Posts by rolandogomez