View Single Post
How can I get this effect in photoshop?
Old 05-13-2006, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Free Member
Join Date: May 2006
Member GG#: 52456
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4
Comments: 0

S_Black is offline IP:
  Reply With Quote

Is there a name for this effect? How can I make this happen in photoshop? I've seen a couple of images by photographers who have done this effect in post. It looks amost like its animation. Can someone give me a play by play on how to do this?
  View Public Profile Send a private message to S_Black Find More Posts by S_Black