View Single Post
Re: Do you know what's cool about this new forum?
Old 03-26-2006, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
TaylorDelfino
Senior Goddess

Member GG#: 44224
Comments: 0
Send a message via AIM to TaylorDelfino Send a message via Yahoo to TaylorDelfino

TaylorDelfino is offline IP: 206.135.48.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandogomez
It's actually not that hard, if you give a chance, and it will only get better, if you give it a chance, along with the new things we have in store of the site, from zip code searching and more.
My thoughts exactly, rg - I know things are different right now, and I won't lie - at the moment, it's not really my *favorite* place to be - HOWEVER. I know the potential you have, and what this site COULD be, so I'm waiting for the good stuff to come (haha)

My personal wishes:
A portfolio upload and deletion system very similar to GG (saw you mentioned the uploads etc earlier), an easier, more direct way to view an entire portfolio, (such as the http........./portfolios/taylordelfino we used to have) and, as someone else mentioned, the model stats area on the port. Also the direct UBB insert buttons like GG had too, which I believe you already said is in the works.
Other than those things, it's not so bad over here thus far, and will just take some getting used to, which I'm willing to give it time for.

I have faith that G1 will end up every bit as good as GG, so thanks for all the hard work you've done and are doing (along with your "people") - look forward to seeing it become the best it can be.

Thanks!
Taylor

Richard Canon Taylor
  View Public Profile Send a private message to TaylorDelfino Visit TaylorDelfino's homepage! Find More Posts by TaylorDelfino