View Single Post
Re: My First Post on GG
Old 11-16-2005, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
BruceStimpson
Free Member

Member GG#: 44567
Comments: 1

BruceStimpson is offline IP: 68.34.132.217

Thanks very much for the encouragement. The model on the left in the first picture is my receptionist at my office. I had casually mentioned that I was a photographer (part time -- for 25 years), and a couple of weeks later she brought it up. I gave her a link to my portfolio, and about a month later she said she would be interested in a shoot. She also had a friend (not her twin, by the way, but she might as well be) who wanted to join us. So, we set it up.

Her friend was a real self-poser and very comfortable in front of the camera, but she had a facial expression that I could not get her away from -- that pouty lip thing that Paris Hilton has made so popular. She is georgeous, and I got several good pictures, but most that included her had that pout...

Anyway, my receptionist is gorgeous, and very shy. She had warned me that she was not used to posing, and that the pics probably would not come out that great, but I assured her she did not need any experience and I would help her though it.

After about 30 shots she calmed down and I got some great pictures. Some were with both girls, and some individually of each. There are several of my receptionist that are absolutely fabulous, and I believe she could be a cover girl on any national magazine -- she really has the look and I think the "little girl lost" impression she gives really comes through in the pics.

I have scheduled another shoot with both girls, and am planning on a solo session with my receptionist soon thereafter. I'll keep you posted.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to BruceStimpson Visit BruceStimpson's homepage! Find More Posts by BruceStimpson