View Single Post
well i\'ll be the class **** then
Old 09-28-2005, 09:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
glennusdin
Lifetime Photographer

Member GG#: 35230
Comments: 1
Send a message via AIM to glennusdin Send a message via Yahoo to glennusdin

glennusdin is offline IP: 68.54.144.163

i kinda agree with everything else everyone wrote, but I think there is one glaring thing wrong with the image that is making all of the other little stuff seem like a big deal.

This model, who is probably the sweetest, nicest, most charming lady in the world, is not giving you enough expression as a model. Her body, skin and hair look awesome, she must have the cutest look in person, but as yu have seen, not every pretty girl can look great on camera, and some very pretty ladies look horrible when captured on camera.

The model is not giving you her best stuff. Work with her if she is as excited as you say, and get some of the sexy excitement into your images. Get her to buy into it, because she is flat right now, with very little emotion.

Bottom line, with a great model, all the other technical crap doesn't even matter, and with a perfect image with a non-performing model, nothing will make it happen. So start with the basics and get the model on YOUR page before you worry about the technical stuff.

View Public Profile Send a private message to glennusdin Visit glennusdin's homepage! Find More Posts by glennusdin