View Single Post
Re: Praising the pole dancers
Old 09-20-2005, 08:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
bnchrcr
Free Member

Member GG#: 36441
Comments: 0
Send a message via Skype™ to bnchrcr

bnchrcr is offline IP: 70.179.26.156

My first nude shoots were of dancers but I got there in a slightly different way. I got hooked up with a husband and wife couple that ran a service that provided strippers for private parties. They needed photos of the girls for brochures and such. They had a house that was seemingly made for photography, every room looked like a photo set. They would call me up and schedule a shoot and when I'd show up there would be four or five girls all ready and waiting. It was doing a shoot with the guy's wife that made me realize I that I had to find a way to dump my day job and pursue my passion. She was moonlighting in a local strip club and set up a shoot for us on a Friday morning before the club opened. She had the lighting guy there and there were a couple of people cleaning up and that's it. We did a lot of shots of her in and out of various costumes and different stage lighting. She was, of course, completely comfortable in the nude and saw no need to use the dressing room for costume changes. Once the shoot was done and we needed to discuss some business we went over to the bar and got out the paperwork. For the next half hour or so we talked about the use of the photos we had just shot and made plans for her to see the proofs, and the entire time she was standing there in nothing but high heels. Later that day, back at work, I remember looking out over the cubicle farm and telling myself, "I gotta get out of here!"

Both of these girls were strippers.

Drew
  View Public Profile Send a private message to bnchrcr Visit bnchrcr's homepage! Find More Posts by bnchrcr