Thread: "Brag" book
View Single Post
\"Brag\" book
Old 08-31-2005, 08:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Free Member

Member GG#: 35236
Comments: 0
Send a message via AIM to eselby Send a message via Yahoo to eselby

eselby is offline IP:

I carry a mini-portfolio with me. It has about 24 4x6 prints in it - everything from headshots, to swimsuit, to non-revealing figure work. It is a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to pitch myself to potential models.

Case in point: I "MC" trivia games 3 nights a week (you know, those "team trivia" games in bars). One of my locations has a number of regular teams, and one of those teams is "Team Jenna". Jenna is, well, nice looking. Last night, after talking to her for a few minutes each night the past few weeks, I asked her if she'd ever modeled.

She said, "Well, yeah. Have you ever heard of 'Sexy Corvettes'? I've done some work for them."

I handed her by book and said, "Here's my work." She flipped thru and, well, she was impressed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] While she was flipping thru the book, her waitress, a new girl to the bar and quite the doll herself - I'd just met her last night - started looking as well.

To make a bragging story short, I now have two girls who are interested in posing for me. They have my card and I have their contact info - all that remains is to set a shoot date.

Carrying around a brag book is an easy way to promote yourself.
  View Public Profile Send a private message to eselby Visit eselby's homepage! Find More Posts by eselby