View Single Post
Re: California Sunbounce questions
Old 05-03-2005, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
telcoman
Free Member

Member GG#: 38112
Comments: 0

telcoman is offline IP: 216.43.0.134

[ QUOTE ]
No, I bought mine so long ago I can't remember where I got them, but it might have been the Calumet store in LA.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's good to know that they're durable enough to last a long time.

[ QUOTE ]
I think when we checked recently, not all the listed dealers really had them, so you might have to call around just to find one. I would start with Calumet and Samy's since they're both multiple-store outfits (Samy's in CA only, Calumet is nationwide) and go until you find what you're looking for. Sorry I can't be more help.

Regards,
Andy Pearlman
Andy Pearlman Studio

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually checked the Dealer link at California Sunbounce and they've got a dealer Mole Richardson Co., Studio Depot. When I first tried to find a vendor I looked up Mole Richardson on the net. They looked like a rental company. This time I noticed that Studio Depot is a Mole Richardson Company. They look like the sales side of the company. Since Studio Depot was the only company I could find it through (based on an internet search) and they're listed as a sunbounce dealer I think I'm going to go through them. I've also decided so go with the silver based on your feedback.

Thanks again for your help. Love your work.

David
  View Public Profile Send a private message to telcoman Visit telcoman's homepage! Find More Posts by telcoman